Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

A bummer he was fun to watch!! He doesnt ride symmetric. Watch when he is 100% pinned and his shoulders are kind of tweaked sideways. So much different than Jett. Heard some people saying Levi rides like Plesingger with his really long legs sucking up all the bumps. Also heard the little man pulls all the moto hos but thats not safe for work talk. 

wow glad I am wrong

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to pause and rewind a bunch!! Especially when there was a red body laying motionless on the track. I think the announcers noticed too but they need to remain professional and careful what to show injury wise. 

Dont read this Cheff it will have a spoiler!!!

...a

.sdfasdf

I bet Sexton is going to review the tapes and see the footage of Eli after moto 2. Ive never seen him look so tired. He turned a reddish color. Even the announcers were making comments. 

I could see Chase getting big time motivation from that. He took Eli to his limits. Im curious to watch the replay again and see how Chase looked when he pulled off the helmet. One of them said was a battle of heartrate control. While the week prior was more about brutal strength in the sand. 

I've been all over the racerxonline.com website. Since I can't watch live.....I'm all over the updates. Total fan of Dungey. When's Ferrandis coming back? Should see the #9 soon too? Peace

EPIC Racing!

Sexton and Tomac just glued to each other the whole time.

Congrat's Tomac on an Awesome battle and win!

Lites was fun one to watch too, but the Red flag...not sure what happened to that rider, hope he's ok!

Dude, DV is the man. I thought i hated him. Turns out i love the guy. Most honest guest ive heard. 

At one point they are talking about French riders and the MXoN. Whos going to ride for America. Steve takes a jab at DV calling him a Frenchie. DV say nope, im an American going on 1 year. He was proud to call himself an American and pretty much told the host screw you dont call me anti American. I thought it happened at 1:17 but its not there. The whole interview is great.

Ferrandis did something similar last year. He won a race. Might have been Redbud. Getting interviewed on the podium and you can hear the crowd booing big time!! Ferrandis says he lives here now and he loves America. Since then i looked at him different too. 

Back