Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Some interesting things i heard on the podcast shows. 

1. AC did ayahuasca on a quest to clear his head.

2. Cairoli has been running a scoop tire!! No wonder hes getting those hole shots. 

3. RC was talking about race gas boiling at the high altitude races back in his day. Some guys would run pump gas. It was an issue last week. They mentioned Mosiman specifically. I would expect the teams to dilute the race gas down to a certain octane that works better. The thing i heard didnt bring up that question. Maybe they are stuck running the same exact high octane race gas to meet the rules. 

4. Tomac lost his rear brake trying to chase down 94. 

According to the Pulp show KTM didnt want to pay Cairoli bonus money. He wants to keep racing but its not worth the risk for just the purse money. This is his last race. They mentioned the scoop tire interviewing him during practice early. I guess thats what they run mostly in Europe. Cairoli said he knows his fitness is not on par. So he ran the scoop to get a good start. Knowing he will fade back. 

Jett 4 in a row

Tomac riding blue but wearing green thru me off hahah

Righteous weekend

Tomac riding blue but wearing green thru me off hahah
Same here.

Does anyone know the deal with Anderson hurting his hand 2 weeks ago? I heard something about the water pipe leaking so they put a tough block over it. I think you can see the white pipe coming out of the ground. The placement seems odd. The riders were literally inches away from it.

This dude is going to be a Rock Star! Peace

Back