Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Anyone catch what Broc said in practice regarding Elis rear tire? 

Carmichael said something similar in an interview. Blew my mind. 

Anyone catch what Broc said in practice regarding Elis rear tire? 

Carmichael said something similar in an interview. Blew my mind. 

Didn't catch any of that chop. Peace

I should have recorded the time down!! I do that when i hear something and want to share to this thread. 

I bet it was during 1st 450 practice. Will find it. 

Didn't catch any of that chop. Peace
50:30 They begin Eli talk

51:45 The comment out Elis tire choice (reason i posted)

1:04:00 Broc tells a funny story!! He seems like a good guy. Can hear him laughing as he talks. 

Ricky Carmichael made a similar comment on the 500th Pulp show after sipping a few beers. He said Broc used to urge him to please try the newer tires. Especielly in the harder packed tracked. Ricky preferred the soft terrain tire because it was predicable and consistent. Even though it didnt have the same forward drive. He said at times the newer tire would get too much traction and catch an edge. 

What did RC know about traction? HAHA! Dude was the baddest on the planet! Peace

That kid chef can flat out fly. Similar to this chEFF. Peace

Levi Kitchen sounds like an affordable steak joint you can take the whole family. 

Thinder Valley!! Great Spectator track for those who want to see an Outdoor Race! Peace

Wonder if Mav is going to work. Practice starts at 9am time to knock out chores. 

Weege show said this race airs on actual NBC. Supposedly thats good for the sport. 

Wonder if Mav is going to work. Practice starts at 9am time to knock out chores. 

Weege show said this race airs on actual NBC. Supposedly thats good for the sport. 
It's usually just the 2nd 450 moto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a question? Why don't they groom the track for at least the start of the races? Or they groom it once for when the riders get there and that's it? If it's groomed, is it to fast?

I'd like to see it groomed and then the 4 races.

How do you watch moto1 on a laptop?

All i found is this. Has a countdown going so thats a good sign. 

Back