Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Watched Moto 1 on NBC. Eli is on Fire. Peace

LEVI pulls holeshot and is GONE! Let's see this guy run with Jett. Peace

So far I am not impressed with MAV TV...I could not watch it on my TV...it said not available or error due to not supported...blah blah blah.

So, luckily NBC had the 1st 450 race...

Then I watched the rest on my laptop. Luckily I have a large monitor hooked up to my laptop but it's not the same as watching on my regular TV.

I can't believe Moto 2 of the 450's...that battle between Roczen and Tomac was epic.

I've heard. Peace
I didn't give any spoilers, but I'll tell you what, David Villamin and Damon Bradshaw we're battling up front too and then all the sudden Mike Keidrowski came out of no where...Larocco did a leap over them all and bulldozed his way to the front....

:bag:

I was able to watch moto1 for free on my laptop until about 5 mins left in the race. Screen changed and needed me to sign in.

Mavtvplus dot com seems to air the races live for free. Then the next day you can watch the reply for free. 

Im still confused whats free and what to buy. Glad i didnt do the $99 season pass. If everything is free on YouTube the next day i might go that route if mav starts to charge like orginally planned. I think most of you guys are paying the mav monthly plan? Thats BS because the first 3 races have been shown for free. 

Love to see Sexton win this series. Peace

Was watching some bubba clips last night showing some of his best passes. I never watched supercross back then so its all new to me. 

He truly changed how those guy ride. The other riders all looked so stiff!! Bike is standing straight up in the air. These days the pros are scrubbing every jump they can. Sideways through the air. The new drone shots are showing it really good. The way they can steer the bike sideways in the air. Makes sense because even i can control the bike going upwards and downwards in the air. But if you whip the bike sideways now you are actually adjusting side to side in the air. 

Love to see Honda win oit all this year. 50th Anniversary. You think corporate Honda boys are pulling out all sTOPs? Peace

High Point! Pro's love this track. Peace

Guess Roc & Sexton both were docked points for jumping during a WOG light at Thunder Valley. Think it's only a point or two not like Supercross where the penalty is much worse. 

Back