Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Man that was awesome! Congrat's to Tomac for sure!

Tomac and Sexton really did raise the bar...first moto, they were 1:19 ahead of 3 rd place.

Sexton has nothing to be ashamed of and he knows he's gonna be even better next year.

Supercross is going to be awesome.

I actually hope Jett gets his ass handed to him next year in Motocross on the 450's.

:lmao:

I'll be puling for Craig and and Sexton in the outdoors.

Let's see what Tomac has for Supercross...2 in a row would be an unbelievable feat with the lineup that it will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that was awesome! Congrat's to Tomac for sure!

Tomac and Sexton really did raise the bar...first moto, they were 1:05 ahead of 3 rd place.

Sexton has nothing to be ashamed of and he knows he's gonna be even better next year.

Supercross is going to be awesome.

I actually hope Jett gets his ass handed to him next year in Motocross on the 450's.

I'll be puling for Craig and and Sexton in the outdoors.

Let's see what Tomac has for Supercross...2 in a row would be an unbelievable feat with the lineup that it will be.
see what Jett has in a couple weeks for the MXON he is racing 450

Pulp show interview of Mitch Payton was awesome!!! Did you know they were close to holding the last race at Glen Helen? Apparently the GH owner Budd has problems with other guys. They just cant come to an agreement. Mitch and Troy Lee tried to act as middle man buffer and clear the air. Forget all problems and lets get a race going. Got close....then fell through. The owner of Pala was mad because he was like hey....dont go taking my second Pala date. 

Watched most of this last night. This is the best Bubbas World yet!! Dude cracks me up. Very informative too. He admitted being wrong about Chase crashing because he was "looking over at Eli". I thought he was wrong with that too. I never saw Chase move his head. Was cool Bubba did a couple minutes breaking down that crash. Owning his mistake. I think he owned up to a couple mistakes. Must be hard calling a race live. Need to keep talking because you cant have dead air. 

I was going to say that golf pic is deceiving. He looks like a skinny weakling. You know the dude is absolutely ripped and crazy strong. 

"Ripped and Crazy Strong." Couldn't have said it better Chop! Peace

"Ripped and Crazy Strong." Couldn't have said it better Chop! Peace
What's weird is soon after posting that yesterday i was watching Swap Moto and they interviewed Anderson. Saw his shirt off. Kind of looked like a regular skinny blue collar worker guy.  

Other riders have the whole 6 pack abs and muscles. I saw Sexton in person at A3 and the guy was like a body builder. 

Could probably find the clip tonight. He made some interesting comments about chest protectors. 

This seems super gay but Anderson at 16:08. He gets interviewed after Tickle. 

I know most wont look. Cliff note version. Anderson wears his chest protector on the outside of his jersey during the week because it made is nipples raw. Also said it made his back break out. 

I think outdoors most guys wear the little mini under protectors? Just guessing from the little ive seen. Some tracks are known for the painful roost.

That was a recent topic on a podcast. The newer breed of riders dont wear the full gear. One example was smaller knee pads instead of full blown knee braces or knee guards. 

The entire episode is packed with good stuff. You jetski guys know The Jammer? I didnt until watching below. They go into his office and checkout all the moto helmets he has on display. The audio can suck at times. If it gets hard to hear its not your computer. I was doing baseboards while listening to this and kept getting up to see why the volume died. Thought it was funny to catch a quick glimpse of Anderson right after saying the dude is probably ripped. Hes only on screen for a couple seconds. 

(Jett is just click bait....show is 98% other guys) 

17 hours ago, wopachop said:

This seems super gay but Anderson at 16:08. He gets interviewed after Tickle. 

I know most wont look. Cliff note version. Anderson wears his chest protector on the outside of his jersey during the week because it made is nipples raw. Also said it made his back break out. 

I think outdoors most guys wear the little mini under protectors? Just guessing from the little ive seen. Some tracks are known for the painful roost.

That was a recent topic on a podcast. The newer breed of riders dont wear the full gear. One example was smaller knee pads instead of full blown knee braces or knee guards. 

The entire episode is packed with good stuff. You jetski guys know The Jammer? I didnt until watching below. They go into his office and checkout all the moto helmets he has on display. The audio can suck at times. If it gets hard to hear its not your computer. I was doing baseboards while listening to this and kept getting up to see why the volume died. Thought it was funny to catch a quick glimpse of Anderson right after saying the dude is probably ripped. Hes only on screen for a couple seconds. 

(Jett is just click bait....show is 98% other guys) 

On 9/11/2022 at 9:35 AM, Esco said:

Must be awesome to go to any track and be the fastest guy out there.

It was like when I used to ride track...I show up and see who was fast before I went out and think.......

Yeah, I'll never be that fast!

Back