Stewart Dungey NICE.JPG

Short and Sweet.jpg

RV Cropped.jpg

Milville 1.JPG

Marvin Musquin.JPG

Jeremy Martin.JPG

Jason Anderson.JPG

I dont think so

Remember to set it to record extra time too...Who knows what lamo sport they will be playing beforehand that goes over.

:simrak:

Come on Tomac...you need this championship back! :oto:
Its on peacock for i think $5 a month. Shows qualifying too starts 10am tomorrow. 

and here is the track, built for TOMAC if he is hungry to show his new future team wassup

Forkner is back FYI

Gonna be a heck of a season...Sexton from Last to 10, impressive.

What happened with Tomac...9-8 for the day for 9 overall???

Is he gonna ride and and say eff you to Kawi? That's not a good strategy when going to a new team?

Anyone watching on peacock? Cool stuff happens during commercial breaks. Twice ive seen a rider do the sight lap and come around to the starting gate. Slams the front brake into a nose wheelie, then with his right boot taps the holeshot device in. One time it was during supercross. Believe it was the Mcmaster kid. Masterpool i think thats it!! Takes 2 full grown men to compress the front suspension and they dont even get it on the first try. Might have been Jett who did it during the qualifying on Sat. 

Anyone watching on peacock? Cool stuff happens during commercial breaks. Twice ive seen a rider do the sight lap and come around to the starting gate. Slams the front brake into a nose wheelie, then with his right boot taps the holeshot device in. One time it was during supercross. Believe it was the Mcmaster kid. Masterpool i think thats it!! Takes 2 full grown men to compress the front suspension and they dont even get it on the first try. Might have been Jett who did it during the qualifying on Sat. 
Yes. Got it for SX last season. LOVE it. Just wish it was on Firestick

I saw two of the Kawasaki 250 guys are done also.You know Forkner and AC aren’t going to finish the year without getting hurt.

Back