Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

We knew it was coming

image.png

Crap they let you back in :oll:

You don't want to start the season at the BOTTOM of the standings! Peace

Glamis is the only place i fill my gas to the TOP. Supercross racers probably dont? 

Every time I get back from a Dune Ride I'll fill that tank up! All the way to the TOP. I'll bet when they ride outdoors it's filled! Peace 

Dang....is Tomac gonna hang it up? or new team????

Will Tomac be one of those guys who races around for top ten's? We'll get to see this year. There are some hungry youngsters who want the number one plate. Peace

Every time I get back from a Dune Ride I'll fill that tank up! All the way to the TOP. I'll bet when they ride outdoors it's filled! Peace 
From what I read he is going blue, thinking he will jam in outdoors to slap the face of Kawi

He's gotta keep it pinned for 30 + 2. Peace

Love to see A/C keep it on two wheels. Dude can fly! Peace

AC vs Sexton who ya think?

Sexton is lookoing good. He's been my pick in Supercross but outdoors? Damn good question. Peace

This is going to hopefully be an EPIC outdoor season....so much going on!

Webb: He wants to prove that he can do it outdoors and pull off both championships.

Roczen: is gonna give it all he has since SX got away from him.

Tomac: I think the guy that is going to put it all out there for One, he got beat by Ozborn last season and wants a 4th Championship. B, he's parting ways with Kawi and probably wants to go oh yeah, you're letting me go after all this? Furthermore, I think he's still the fastest guy in the outdoors and I want him to go annihilate the competition. :lmao:

Barcia: Definitely gonna be a contender as he's probably figured his bike and team out and he's fast outdoors.

Anderson: Had some bad stuff happen in SX and he's probably pissed where he ended up.

AC: Been sitting out for a bit but has probably been training like crazy if he's all healed up.

Ferrandis: He blew away his competition outdoors in the lites, this will be in interesting test for him.

Sexton: Has some good momentum after the last few rounds of SX and is hungry

Then, you have all the other guys that are just as capable, Stewart, Plessinger, Wilson, Savatgy, Musquin, etc...holy moly this should be fun!

The field is so stacked it's crazy...should make for some good racing. And that's just the 450's...the lites is gonna be good too!

Basically, I can't wait!

EFF Baseball, Basketball!!! Pu**ies that are paid way too much and are little bitches! :bag:

:dbart:

Back