Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

nice call but I still watch beseball and fooseball

Tomac is done with Kawi. Rumors are to Yami.

I rolled up to SLC for the SX here is a lame video if you are bored.  

Really excited about the outdoor season, more this year for sure. I’ve always been a Tomac fan, and I think with him jumping to blue, he’s got something to prove, one good year left. And when he’s on, he’s the fastest outdoors.  

I am hoping that FINALLY AC can stay feet down head up for an entire season. We all know he is deadly fast. I think Sexton will be fast as well. Also a guy who if doesn't crash is deadly.  IMO based solely on history though these guys won't win.  Hope I am wrong LOVE both of them.  I can see Tomac coming out swinging. I can also see Cooper who I hear is very serious about this year MX season being a factor. 

Other guys who will be fast. MM25, DF14 . If KROC races remember he has an outdoor title. So who knows? 

This is going to hopefully be an EPIC outdoor season....so much going on!

EFF Baseball, Basketball!!! Pu**ies that are paid way too much and are little bitches! :bag:

Stay Healthy Guys and lets get it on!! EPIC no doubt dbart. Peace

I am also hearing

JA21 to Kawi,

AP7 to KTM,

MS27 to Husky, And is looking to Race Outdoors next season

Joe Shimoda to Star Yami  ( Oops Mitch?)

Also that Zacho may not be up to snuff due to a slipped disk.

I am also hearing

JA21 to Kawi,

AP7 to KTM,

MS27 to Husky, And is looking to Race Outdoors next season

Joe Shimoda to Star Yami  ( Oops Mitch?)

Also that Zacho may not be up to snuff due to a slipped disk.
Kawi is either looking at a re-boot and saving a few $ for a year or so or looking for AC to finally be healthy, Wouldn't be betting the farm on him though. El Hombre they are probably getting on the cheap compared to Tomac.

Was hoping that AP7 would get the benefit of having Tomac under the same tent guess he might need to learn to speak French

Hmm thinking about playing

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to make our own Outdoor Fantasy! Peace

get it rolling you rock

I dont have microsoft Excel or I would attempt to create a game

It should replicate the scoring of the outdoors. Peace

11 Days :jeff:

226165_sheak-2_1.jpg

Back