Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

AC rules I hate seeing him on the ground. At the speed it takes to stay up front, could it be the bike setup? I heard the announcers talking about the old Honda bike and how it was a little too responsive.  Possibly responsible for Roczens big SX crash. 

AC has the speed to dominate this year. I remember when Carmichael went to the Big Boy Class. He learned quickly.....I'll win if I stay off the ground. He only went fast enough to finish first. When Stewart arrived, he said, I ain't chasing this guy the rest of my life and did the smart thing, RETIRED! Peace

AC has the speed to dominate this year. I remember when Carmichael went to the Big Boy Class. He learned quickly.....I'll win if I stay off the ground. He only went fast enough to finish first. When Stewart arrived, he said, I ain't chasing this guy the rest of my life and did the smart thing, RETIRED! Peace

450 moto 1 WOW that was good watching 

Great racing and the Oldtimer ruled to go 1-1

This was fun to watch. Women run motocross. Only last name i recognized was Martin. Alex just went down in qualifying i havnt seen the race yet. Pretty sure corner of my eye caught that Roczen won on FB. Been trying to avoid it!! 

https://youtu.be/T9SZpU136iI

What is up with Webb,Tomac,Musquin,Anderson-done, Sexton, all these top riders starting up front and fading by moto end.I know the top 15 guys can win any moto but seeing Tomac finishing 10th-11th, Webb holeshoting a race and fading to mid pack a minute behind Roczen. What the heck is going on. I know it’s early but these guys look like there just going through the motions. 

cause the courses are rough and they don't want to end their careers....they are just too damn fast... once mistake and you are done...

What is up with Webb,Tomac,Musquin,Anderson-done, Sexton, all these top riders starting up front and fading by moto end.I know the top 15 guys can win any moto but seeing Tomac finishing 10th-11th, Webb holeshoting a race and fading to mid pack a minute behind Roczen. What the heck is going on. I know it’s early but these guys look like there just going through the motions. 
Been thinking the same thing.

Maybe Tomac pissed at Kawi and says oh yeah...I won't put you on the box! :dunno:

I was hoping he'd come out blazing to make Kawi feel like dumbasses for letting him go!

Webb isn't really an outdoor guy I don't think...but he'll learn.

Sexton from last and passing all of them...is what makes me think Tomac is just going through the motions!

Maybe he's wanting to make a change sooner and has a bike waiting for him already with Yamaha...????

Tomac normally owns Colorado, he lives there trains there used to the elevation but not even a contender so far

Been thinking the same thing.

Maybe Tomac pissed at Kawi and says oh yeah...I won't put you on the box! :dunno:

I was hoping he'd come out blazing to make Kawi feel like dumbasses for letting him go!

Webb isn't really an outdoor guy I don't think...but he'll learn.

Sexton from last and passing all of them...is what makes me think Tomac is just going through the motions!

Maybe he's wanting to make a change sooner and has a bike waiting for him already with Yamaha...????
 Tomac might not be getting the bike he wants from Kawi at the start of the weekend and isn't wanting to spend the effort trying to get it where he wants it, so He just takes what they are sending out on the first practice more or less.

Webb he still has the SX championship hang over going on. 

Is J-Mart hurt? Peace
Yes and forget the outcome. He crashed in moto 2. Was holding his wrist as the mechanics tried to beat his front end back straight. The announcers where saying that he would only get points if he scored in the top 20, and had already wasted too much time in the pits. I dont remember if he went back out. 

Believe they said Alex broke his arm and would need surgery. 

Regarding Tomac i was curious and checked out lap times. They broke the track into 4 sections with the 4th section being the longest at about 60 seconds. It looked like that 4th section is where tomac was losing most of his time. The other 3 he was much closer. 

I wonder what obstacle was causing him problems on the 4th timed section? Makes me think its not Tomacs overall effort, or he would be noticeably slower in all 4 times sections. Maybe there was a sketchy part in the 4th section that he was not willing to risk getting hurt on? 

Tomac’s riding the same bike AC’s riding,at Pala AC ran a 2:18 lap 3 seconds faster than second place  till the end Musquin ran a 2:20. Watching AC and Tomac AC’s speed is night and day faster than Tomac. AC’s got to control staying on the bike.Right now after two rounds Its looking like Roczen,DF,AC. I’ll take Roczen right now with a race every 2 weeks for the next month plenty of time to heal. 

It's hard to realize a pro racer just riding around accepting whatever happens. If you've ever been on the gate, it's very difficult following anyone. For some reason we want to pass the guy in front of us. Similar to being on Interstate 5. Peace

Back