Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

YEs....Da chEFF has been to REDBUD! It was the hottest race they have ever witnessed. Scorching temps for Michigan. Peace

IMG_9807.JPG

IMG_9809.JPG

IMG_9806.JPG

IMG_9928.JPG

IMG_9927.JPG

Red Bud Photo.JPG

Stewart Finish Line.jpg

Blake Baggett.jpg

Hahn.JPG

IMG_9822.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_9930.JPG

Brapppppp

Last edited by a moderator:
Headed to the mancave to watch moto1. Peace

What a race. Someone is totally on it! Peace

Justin Cooper is taking freestyle lines!!! Stay low, flat spin 360 off the lip, back on the gas. 

Not a fan of Frenchi but the dude hammers it, couple more laps he might have had Eli,  

Crazy Roc fly off glad he didnt get hurt "again"

Ive always liked how Frenchie rides aggressive on the track and has a happy demeanor off the track. Yesterday i became a big time fan. After the race hes being interviewed. You can hear a couple boos. Then he said that he knows the crowd was hoping for an American to win Red Bud. But he lives in this country now, and he loves it here. 

I was like damn....that was pretty cool Frenchie. 

Becoming a huge fan of that guy too. He's pressing hard the entire 30+2. Peace

To stand up there and say he loves America while he is getting bood was major for me. I think he truly loves this country and is proud to live here. 

More of the people born and raised here should feel the same!! America been Berry Berry Good to Me! Peace

REDBUD Produced some awesome racing! Peace

Sand Sand Sand! Rollers Rollers Rollers. Rough Rough Rough. Peace

On 7/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, wopachop said:

Ive always liked how Frenchie rides aggressive on the track and has a happy demeanor off the track. Yesterday i became a big time fan. After the race hes being interviewed. You can hear a couple boos. Then he said that he knows the crowd was hoping for an American to win Red Bud. But he lives in this country now, and he loves it here. 

I was like damn....that was pretty cool Frenchie. 

Ditto on that!

Was not ever a fan of him but he's growing on me.

I'll tell you , I like him way better than Webb....who's that? :lmao:

Tomac, finally getting in a grove but it might be too little too late. unless he goes on a massive winning streak and pulls off the rest of the season on the top step.

Roczen...that was crazy and also Ciancurillo as well. Riding around with a folded front fender.

Visually that had to be so awkward not seeing the front fender.

Great season!

:dbart:

Southwick Sand today. Who you got? Peasce

Back