Washougal Weekend! Da chEFF has been there!  Peace

chEFF Washougal w gd.com hat.JPG

IMG_3451.JPG

IMG_3645.JPG

Monster girls gd.JPG

J Lo coming gd.JPG

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3642.JPG

That’s a bummer about Vegas.Hopefully I can make most of the West coast races. Couldn’t believe the crashes last weekend.Roczen, Jetts, Webb. Some big point swings. Check out the crash at the MXGP when the Kawasaki rider landed on Herling.Herling was running 4th continued on and didn’t knock him off the bike. He went on to win the moto.Turns out he broke his shoulder blade. That’s crazy. Guy has no luck.

That’s a bummer about Vegas.Hopefully I can make most of the West coast races. Couldn’t believe the crashes last weekend.Roczen, Jetts, Webb. Some big point swings. Check out the crash at the MXGP when the Kawasaki rider landed on Herling.Herling was running 4th continued on and didn’t knock him off the bike. He went on to win the moto.Turns out he broke his shoulder blade. That’s crazy. Guy has no luck.

that was wild it was in the video I posted but now its not available 

It works! Thats funny shiit right there. Peace

Outdoors is where Real Men Race their motorcycles. Peace

4 hour countdown has begun

Gotta love Jetson #18, he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with in a couple years.   Glad to see Kenny narrow the gap with ferrandis.  

Roc crushed both motos,

AP took a huge mistake looked gnarly

Jett was on fire for moto 2

first time seeing a pro do this

The only thing closest was Villopoto doing it when he was racing the MXGP series. One thing in common.....ON THE GAS! Peace

Plessingers crash definitely reminded me of Villopotos crash in Europe. Villopoto going over there thinking he was best in the world and got his ass handed to him. It pretty much ended his career. 

Back