Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

2nd to last race

image.png

Pala -We’ll be there in full force.Kids got a trailer out there track side. Knowing them that sucker is loaded with booze and tons of food.One of there buddies is a chef. I could be there Friday to Sunday. See what the wife has to say.

Pala -We’ll be there in full force.Kids got a trailer out there track side. Knowing them that sucker is loaded with booze and tons of food.One of there buddies is a chef. I could be there Friday to Sunday. See what the wife has to say.
Cheff Of The World???

asking for a friend, for Pala can you bring an Ice Chest full of beer, what can't you bring?

Da chEFF will NOT be at PALA. He will be in MAUI. You can thank Robert L and his wife Sylvia. I am being taken to MAUI against my will. Peace
Is this human trafficking ?  Do we need to call the FBI?  We can save you.....

MAUI has the best weed

Sucks to see both classes championships all locked up. I enjoy seeing it go down to the last weekend's races to determine a champion. Good for Ferrandis and Lawrence. Both looked great this season. Consistency wins championships.

Lawrence could be real tough for years to come. Of course.....there's someone 16 years old right now about to rear his head. Peace

Spoiler alert don't read if you haven't watched...

Was Tomac sandbagging all year?

The last 3 rounds were like he woke up.

I know Dylan backed off after Tomac shot by, but 38 second lead. 

Looks like JL will have a championship if he can keep upright and just cruise around with Cooper.

Good season, too bad its almost over.

SX should up and running in Jan though... :headbang:

How does Tomac become Beast Mode all of a sudden? Contract year! Peace

How does Tomac become Beast Mode all of a sudden? Contract year! Peace
I think it was a big eff you to Kawi all year then...see you guys effed up!

At least I'm hoping so!

I think it was a big eff you to Kawi all year then...see you guys effed up!

At least I'm hoping so!

I'd love to see him come back next year and dominate. On A Honda! Peace

Kind of hard to gage when half the class is on the sidelines.But when Tomac wins by 30 plus seconds you have to wonder. 250’s
Jett is in a league by himself. He is so smooth. He just turned 18.He’s  not done growing yet. Another championship in 250 next year hopefully he jumps to 450s he’s going to be a beast. Very marketable dude 

I'd love to see him come back next year and dominate. On A Honda! Peace
I heard it is suppose to be Yamaha next year, so could be Eff Kawi or hey Yamaha you've made the right decision. Time will tell shoud be interesting.

Jett Timberlake sure gots them moves!!! That was hilarious.

Was interesting what the announcers were saying about the 250 second qualifying. Justin Cooper was playing some head games there. Jett normally lets the entire pack of riders go before he starts his qualifying laps. Cooper waited around. Got behind Jett. I want to rewatch that at some point. During Coopers interview he said the track was wet and he was purposely going slow. But he also purposely waited around to get behind Jett. 

Gonna make for some good racing today!! 

Recording is for tomorrow  :simrak:

I guess I'll have to refrain from this site till Monday.

:dbart:

Back