Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Stoked for Anderson and Craig.  Holeshots all the way to wins!   

Anderson / Tomac catching some momentum! Peace

He won the championship last year now posting this? what will be his new ride next year :oll:  

image.png

I think the KTM guys are saying they dont like this years model. 
Cooper has been saying this stuff all year, something about the new set up is not to his liking.  He is has been super open about not liking the new bike.

Congrats to Craig...

I actually gained some respect for Friese up on the podium...well said speech and congrats to him on 2nd.

Although it was handed to him...but hey that's racing.

Craig is just on another level in the 250's.

Anderson/Tomac...what a battle at the start but the whoops were taking everyone out like an Annie Oakley Sharpshooter.

Poor Musquin just can't catch a break he was gaining on Tomac too it seemed. Congrats to Barcia as well with the 3rd.

Oh and What is going on with Roczen???

Roczen is a mess and rumor is he does not like his bike set up.  Maybe he is upset because Sexton is riding way better than him.  I have given up on Roczen. 

Anderson and Tomac will be battling the rest of the season for the championship.   Anderson seems to have more speed than the rest right now.  

Friese for once had a smart race and it worked out for him.  

Roczen is only good when he can get a great start and get out front early.  He is not a very good passer, he follows too much when he is behind.

It's not just him..

Webb is under performing to say the least, although he does do better once the series moves east but I wouldn't be getting my little orange wagon out just yet.

Roczen is a mess and rumor is he does not like his bike set up.  Maybe he is upset because Sexton is riding way better than him.  I have given up on Roczen. 

Anderson and Tomac will be battling the rest of the season for the championship.   Anderson seems to have more speed than the rest right now.  

Friese for once had a smart race and it worked out for him.  
Sexton isn't doing so well either?

Not sure what's up with Roczen but I'm bummed for him.  I'm not sure I buy the bike setup claim, because it's the same bike as last year, so they actually had a good base to build from...where the year before it was all new.

I've always like Anderson... happy to see him fighting for wins again, and getting them. 

Roczen is not happy with the bike for whatever reason. He went so far as to try Sextons settings which were totally different than Kens normal settings. 

Maybe it has to do with tuning the bike to a certain speed. If the competition this year is flying, that means Roczen has to go even faster than he used to. Trying to go faster and keeping the bike tuned so that the rider is still within a comfort level might be their struggle.

Anyone hear why Ken flew all the way to Denmark? I dont know his family setup. But my first thought was a funeral that he 100% could not miss in his own mind. That was a couple weeks ago right before a big race. If it was a funeral that leans towards him choosing family and his future over the extra money he gets for good results racing. 

He was about to start 5-6th in the main event until Stewart knocked him off the track. 

Back