Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

I'd always watch the dudes that FLY on Free practice days. I was going slow enough that they never knew I was there. Peace

Im still pretty new to watching SX consistently. Cant believe the stats for Yamaha. They havnt won much until recently? Hope Eli does more like the pic above!! 
The recent increase in wins is most likely due to them nearly doubling their team.  Kinda easy to set a lot of wins when you have so many riders.   

You guys catch the stuff about how Eli could see the worker who drops the starting gate? Smart move. Cheating but legal. Hard to respect it but hard to say its wrong if the opportunity is there for the team who recognizes it. 

I just listened to bubbas take on last week with Vince. If you got 12 mins check it out. If you only have 1 minute around the 9:40 mark they repeat some good points.

Was Friese going too fast to catch the inside line? That would be my excuse. NOT to slam the door on the faster guy. Peace

Was Friese going too fast to catch the inside line? That would be my excuse. NOT to slam the door on the faster guy. Peace
If Friese didn't have a history of doing douche moves, I would buy that story.

But...Friese is a douche that does douche moves cause he can't just pass or win any other way.

:lmao:

Maybe he should be moved down in the Futures class...He might win?   :bag:

Was listening to Grant Langston and he did not feel the pass was dirty.  He said initially he thought it was a bonehead move, but when he looked at some pictures and different angles it changed his mind.  

Some people choose the wrong places to pass as well. Peace

Seems this season the riders are more aggressive in their passing.  Well except for Roczen who just does not seem to give a crap this year.   It makes for some good racing action.     

If Friese didn't have a history of doing douche moves, I would buy that story.

But...Friese is a douche that does douche moves cause he can't just pass or win any other way.

:lmao:

Maybe he should be moved down in the Futures class...He might win?   :bag:
X-2

Says he never had any intention of hitting the inside line. Should check out the Stewart breakdown it totally changed how i saw the incident. James kept saying watch when Friese slams the brakes. Took me awhile to catch it. It shows Friese was not doing a takeout move, according to a pro like James. 

Another point they made was body position. I guess when a rider is going for a takeout they brace themselves and you can tell by their body position. Supposedly they see Friese as being caught off guard and not prepared for impact according to his body position. 

Ive started to change my view and feel Craig would have been smarter to wait on his pass. They are side by side going into a really fast sand section. He knows Friese block passes. There is no rule that says Friese had to take that inside lane.

Anyone listen to Pulp? Craig came on. He said that on the starting gate for race 2 he literally looked over to Friese and said hey....we are both doing good lets keep it clean ok?? Then Craigs mechanic sets Frieses holeshot device!! Not sure where Friese mechanic was. I didnt think such a thing would ever happen on the professional level. 

He looked like he had nothing to do with the inside line. He was carrying some major speed. Peace

Craig could have waited to pass, but everyone wants to get around Friese asap.... because they all know he's a PITA to pass. His strategy is to make it miserable for people to pass him... heck already this season he's doing the lame, lay on the brakes, hold someone up in the corner tactics, they all end up getting around him, and stretching a lead once they do.... it just takes serious effort..... he's not racing with speed. He does get good starts, I'll give him that

When I was racing, my friend gives me some great advice on the gate....."It's easier to go from the front to the back than it is to go from the back to the front." I pulled the holeshot and finished 8th. One of my funnest races ever! Peace 

This had me laughing!!! Stick with the first 2 minutes and you even get a Wesley Snipes joke!! Didnt think those were allowed in 2022 with all the sissies these days. 

Bubba sounds like he's having fun. Peace

Back