Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Craig is a pointer finger clutch guy!! Been looking at that and was surprised how many pros use the middle finger. (look at #7 and #94 above). I might need to try that. My left wrist is so jacked up from working construction and being a lefty that i can barely operate the clutch anymore after my hand goes numb. 

I'm rooting for Chef.

Since I'm in 53rd place.🤬

This is by far the hardest season to handicap.🤔

Great racing.

Stoked for Craig in the lights.

Whoa what a crash for Friese...that rung his bell!

Congrats to Tomac. :oto:  Looked solid...now just keep that momentum going!

Okay...the Anderson/Roczen deal, I think there are 3 sides to this incident!

1) Roczen point of view was a deliberate take out and Anderson rides dirty

2) Anderson, probably shouldn't have taken that line cause they converged and didn't' realize they converged that much.

3) The rest of the field, the lines didn't converge enough to take them both out   :bag:

:lmao:  

Great racing.

Stoked for Craig in the lights.

Whoa what a crash for Friese...that rung his bell!

Congrats to Tomac. :oto:  Looked solid...now just keep that momentum going!

Okay...the Anderson/Roczen deal, I think there are 3 sides to this incident!

1) Roczen point of view was a deliberate take out and Anderson rides dirty

2) Anderson, probably shouldn't have taken that line cause they converged and didn't' realize they converged that much.

3) The rest of the field, the lines didn't converge enough to take them both out   :bag:

:lmao:  
 Roczen has nobody to blame but himself.   He knows Anderson is coming and does nothing to keep him from coming inside.  Roczen is officially the second best rider on that team.  Sexton is looking really good.  

If that was Barcia or Ferandez making the pass they both would of sent Roczen flying.  

AZ here we come. The picks are getting tougher and tougher. Still some fast guys ready to win. Repeat winner this week? Peace

Triple Crown this weekend in Phoenix! Change your picks??? Peace

Lets hope the track crew creates a safe start. One of the guys during the 450 press conference says he hates the triple crown because it makes the starts more dangerous. 

Well, my first pick is Tomac

Anderson, Sexton gonna be there.

Roczen, has something to prove...but is the fight really there?

Webb, he's gotta be pissed with his results and is gonna either turn here or...realize quitting Alden Baker might have been a big mistake?

:dunno:

OK............I got it. Jeremy was after RC. Peace

Three (3) races. Best finish (x3) gets the win. Who's the most consistent? Peace

• Qualifying 

Live

Tomorrow - 2:30 PM [SIZE=.7em]CST[/SIZE]

• Night Show 

Live

Tomorrow - 9:00 PM [SIZE=.7em]CST[/SIZE]
    cnbc.svg
  • Night Show 

Live

Tomorrow - 9:00 PM [SIZE=.7em]CST[/SIZE]

• Peace

Going to be awesome racing tonight. Let's see who's the most consistent! Peace