Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Been listening to Bogle get interviewed. They got passed the Barcia stuff and moved on to a topic about his buddy passing away. Pretty gnarly and sad. Starts at 2:28 (2 hours 28 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxQnwgc1pr0&t=5963s
His buddy died in Temecula on his Harley, single bike crash.  Nobody really knows what happened, he just left my buddies house. Guy was a good guy for sure...........

There was a good point made regarding Andersons bike. I was comparing it to Tomac smoking his clutch. But the big difference that i missed was that Tomacs bike would slow down when he toasted his clutch. While Anderson seemed to still have power. 

They think it was most likely a radiator cap. 

I wouldn't be passing on Roczen. He's pretty dang fast when he doesn't make any mistakes. Peace

Sexton has a taste of the top step...hungry is the young one!

:chew:

I was thinking Tomac is for sure pissed when Anderson passed him on his old bike. Then as he passed him back with the bike smoking, Tomac was prob laughing his ass off. 

Who's going to take the win this weekend? Anaheim TWO. Who ya got? dbart (Captain Obvious) has the winner. Peace

Should be a lot more slick and technical than A1. (according to the mx podcasts) 

Hearing Sexton is known to be good with technical slick tracks. 

Same with Webb. The way he can cut down on a turn. Get fresh dirt sooner than other guys hitting beat up ruts. 

I think the podcasts were also noting how Tomac was taking turns very sharp. Even sharper than Webb. Something about how the new Yamaha was killing it on the flat turns with no berm. 

You figure Tomac has gotta win at least one race!? Will it be on the west coast or East coast? Daytona! Peace

Could be a year of consistency takes the title. Tomac and his mechanic had to be told they just scored the red plate after SD. I sure hope Barcia doesnt take out a main contender one of these races. There goes the consistency.

Who's going to take the win this weekend? Anaheim TWO. Who ya got? dbart (Captain Obvious) has the winner. Peace
Ok, I'm really gonna pick one this time!

My pick for top step is....

TOMAC!!!!!!!

But it could be Barcia....or Roczen....maybe Anderson, um...

:bag:

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Two whoop sections! Last guy to win on Two whoop sections?? Peace

Back