Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Going to be some good racing tonight.  Anderson looked good.  Track is interesting.  Will be fun to watch in person tonight.  

80EB0D5C-F5AA-47CE-8CEA-2BE121EA55BD.jpeg

Great racing tonight.  Anderson was moving.  Sucks his motor had issues.  

if anyone would catch Sexton it would have been el hombre

Haven't seen the main's yet. Saw the results. Da chEFF should gain some major ground with the fantasy pics. Got 1-2-4 correct!! Peace

Could it be the hydraulic clutch of the kawi? I remember Tomac kept overheating in the outdoors. The announcers said it was from Tomacs riding style of slipping the clutch. 

I saw an interview where Tomac said one major change he liked going to Yamaha was a cable clutch. Gave him more feel which could help to reduce the chance of overheating.  

Watching the show last night the anmoucers seemed to think it was more a loose hose than overheating. Maybe because of how high the steam was coming from the bike? Normally the radiator overflow tube drips low. No clue about a 2022 kawi race bike. 

Watching the show last night the anmoucers seemed to think it was more a loose hose than overheating. Maybe because of how high the steam was coming from the bike? Normally the radiator overflow tube drips low. No clue about a 2022 kawi race bike. 
I am wondering it he knocked something loose or poked a hooe in his radiator during that aggressive pass he made about 2 laps before it started smoking.

Anderson seems to have more speed than anyone right now. Kawi techs are going to be in the shop early this week. Peace

Anderson was much faster than everyone and was gaining on Sexton.  Watching it in person you could really see it.  

It was super fun watching Craig passing guys to get that podium spot.

Petco Park is a great stadium.  Staying in the Gaslamp district and being able to walk to the stadium is nice.

Join our Fantasy Group. rmfantasysx.com 

Group Name: Just For Fun!

It's not too late to Have Fun! Peace

Great racing.

250 main was unreal but I'm so stoked for Craig that he pulled that off.

Was a little dicey to get into 3rd with passing Friese. Craigknew that guy would ride dirty and passed at the right moment and then was gone. :headbang:

450's Wow...seems like Anderson is going to be the guy to beat. 

stoked for Sexton...he's got the first one down, now time to keep it going.

Ok, so I'm a huge Tomac fan, but I don't think he has this bike figured out yet on what he can do with it. But hey, he got a good start and that is a step in the right direction.

Bummer for Roczen on the fall.

So Barcia and Bogle get into it, then Bogle apparently knocked Barcia off the track after. Barcia docked one position and Bogle Disqualified...

I'm sure Bogle's team is not happy about that??

The points are ridiculously close...closest ever in SX history by round 3.

Anaheim 2 this coming week.   :oto:

:cheers:

The points are ridiculously close...closest ever in SX history by round 3.

Anaheim 2 this coming week.   :oto:

:cheers:

I'm sure you've got some outrageous predictions Captain Obvious? HAHA! Peace

I'm sure you've got some outrageous predictions Captain Obvious? HAHA! Peace
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict we have a different winner...or maybe we have a repeat?

Amazing huh?

:lmao:

Brayton says Barcia was torpedo'n people on his way thru the pack. Barcia better watch out. EVERYONE knows how to take people out. Peace

Back