Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

MWB97 had a huge night. ESHO is climbing! Peace

Great Night Triple Crown Style !!!!!!

good times !!!!

:poule:

Every race was good not a disappointment at all, Boy they have that Yamaha  running 

20220206_150201.jpg

Tomac looks tough. Start straight was LONG! Peace

Friese is a punk little bitch! He's bitter that he got moved down to the lites class.

But Craig took the higher ground and let his riding speak for itself!

Tomac getting starts...holy cow!

Great racing. Anderson was on fire in the 3rd, but Tomac knew he didn't need to push it for the overall.

Congrats to Stewart on the podium.

This weeks race is on Peacock.

you can't record, but you cant set up a "Watch" List and then watch it later.

I'm gonna try that with something coming up to see if/how it works.

This weeks race is on Peacock.

you can't record, but you cant set up a "Watch" List and then watch it later.

I'm gonna try that with something coming up to see if/how it works.
Just an FYI, every race is on peacock.  (The only reason I have it)

Hey, like supercross?

-Yes

Watch it often?

- Every week!! 

Did you know for 5 bucks a month you get to see the 4.5 hour long qualifying show?

- I'll pass 

Are you sure you like watching supercross?

- Go Tomac!! 

Im still pretty new to watching SX consistently. Cant believe the stats for Yamaha. They havnt won much until recently? Hope Eli does more like the pic above!! 

I believe the guys name is Alex Rey on the swap moto show was saying Frieses team has bonus for the holeshot and leading races that pays more than other teams. So friese will try and holeshot and then keep people behind him as the way to make the most money. 

He also went on to say teams pay for "TV Time" which for some teams can be both positive and negative press. Which means the way he took out Craig could easily be for TV time bonus checks. 

Other guy on swap moto was saying Friese is even getting death threats from people on social media!!!

I believe the guys name is Alex Rey on the swap moto show was saying Frieses team has bonus for the holeshot and leading races that pays more than other teams. So friese will try and holeshot and then keep people behind him as the way to make the most money. 

He also went on to say teams pay for "TV Time" which for some teams can be both positive and negative press. Which means the way he took out Craig could easily be for TV time bonus checks. 

Other guy on swap moto was saying Friese is even getting death threats from people on social media!!!
Facts are, Friese can't win, so he no other choice other than do dirty passing.  The guy can start though, he has proved that.  When he rode with the big boys, he took out Anderson (I think) as well.  This is what some riders do when they know they can't win.  Why in the hell is he back on 250's????  

Facts are, Friese can't win, so he no other choice other than do dirty passing.  The guy can start though, he has proved that.  When he rode with the big boys, he took out Anderson (I think) as well.  This is what some riders do when they know they can't win.  Why in the hell is he back on 250's????  
Maybe because he stank up the Big Leagues! Either way the BS move he did to Craig could have gone terribly wrong. All I know is Friese would have be picking up his teeth with a broken arm in the pits. Guy is a complete douche. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never really liked him or Alessi. Told the story before how Mike would purposely cut me off and roost me at GH. I was on a 250 and he was on like a little 80. I sucked and he was a total ripper. But about the only person on the track who would purposely be a jerk to some random guy he dont even know. Could be like a surf break. In a way i didnt really belong on the track. But thats a thursday free practice for ya. 

Back