Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Hate to see any of these guys hurt. Dangerous way to make a living. Peace

Glad I saw this, I had AP running 13th in the fantasy picks this week. 

Does Texas have pits that the public can attend? 

Last week they were stuck inside the stadium. I heard they were supposed to warm up bikes outside but several guys didnt do that. Contributed to all the CO poisoning. 

Looking back remember how bloodshot AC's eyes were as he was announcing? I noticed during the race. Wasnt until listening to a podcast that someone mentioned it. Was because the fumes were too dang strong. 

Someone said the new race gas they run smells like cat piss. Stinks up the entire trailer. 

Malcolm highlights at 5:55 and 23:30.

They show the part of the track where he clears a tabletop estimated at 80 foot. 

Watching these guys live is incredible. Amazing how good the elite are. SO FAST. SO SMOOTH. Had an awesome evening watching racing. The place was packed. Crowd attitude was great. The off road community is an awesome place. Good people. Smiles everywhere. Dress code is one of a kind. So much history and flamboyancy. Kids wearing bitchin hats and shirts. They don't even know how cool they look. The Triple Crown is an awesome event for the crowd. First gate drop is a Main Event. You can feel the excitement / enthusiasm immediately. Highly recommend you get out and mingle with the off road community and enjoy their energy and happiness in life. We had a great night. Peace 

Rodeo Webb might be paying the Lawrence dad as a new coach. Been a topic since his comment last week at the press conference thanking him.

Crazy night in the Lites...Holy cow.

Good racing.

Daytona is next! Woohoo :oto:

Jett is a lot like Bubba Stewart, He is always hauling ass when he crashes. Love his determination and excitement level for the sport though.  He is just what the sport needed.   

Back