Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Good racing last night.  Mookie is an idiot for getting back at Anderson like that.   I guess his bonus money for winning a heat race was good enough.  Webb got out Webbed by Tomac.

I haven't seen the replay, but in turn two or three, Anderson came in hard and knocked 2-3 riders out of the groove, pretty sure that is where Mookie got fired up again.

What a night.

The whole Mookie/Anderson fiasco went quite well, I thought :lmao:

More of a pts lead for Tomac.

I was standing up that last 6 minutes of the 450 main...then when Tomac's Bike started smoking all I thought of was Daytona when Reed was in the lead, total mudfest and had it in the bag and his bike seized and Windham got the win on the last lap.

I was like...oh man, it's gonna let go....COME ON TOMAC...Keep it together...

:laugh1:

That was a great race. Webb was pissed though.

Congrats to Jett for a stellar performance.

Awesome night of racing! Daytona always provides excitement. Esco....I don't wear those kind of shoes!! Peace

if you already had yore picks in and had him as your WC time to change

image.png

15th is a hard one to pick with guy's like Marchbanks running part time east coast dates on the 450's

I put my picks in this morning. No Kyle Chisolm. Peace

To SOON?  but will next year Lawrence take the Rocs spot with the 450s?  I have always been a roc fan but after A1 he is not a contender maybe it was the baby?

image.png

take him off your WC also

image.png

It's a High Dollar Sport. Money and pressure will cause craziness. Peace

MWB is going to be pissed he lost he WC

image.png

Covid got Kenny, that bastard. 

He was outspoken about not getting the vaccine because the doctors around him warned of respiratory issues from it. 

What i heard so far he got covid around San Diego SX and never been the same since.

He was outspoken about not getting the vaccine because the doctors around him warned of respiratory issues from it. 

What i heard so far he got covid around San Diego SX and never been the same since.
Kenny had these sort of issues way before Covid. 

He admitted to being sick before xmas time. Think the covid made him extra extra sick? They sure did keep that quiet. How did he not miss a race because of it? Maybe they are not testing the riders each week? I would have guessed the honda team would have to tell the SX people and that would leak to the media when it first happened. 

san diego was not that long ago. it took 6 months for me to stop having affects from covid. some times i struggled to get thru the day due to fatigue and breathing issues and im not racing a dirt bike every day. i can imagine how hard it was for him. one of the fatigue spells i had was during a glamis trip, i did not even have the energy to drive the rzr to the hill. 

To SOON?  but will next year Lawrence take the Rocs spot with the 450s?  I have always been a roc fan but after A1 he is not a contender maybe it was the baby?

View attachment 27555
Doubtful...he's young and needs a couple more seasons on the 2-fiddy.

I do hope that Michael (Oooooops) Christian Craig gets a shot on the 4-fiddy though.

:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubtful...he's young and needs a couple more seasons on the 2-fiddy.

I do hope that Michael Craig gets a shot on the 4-fiddy though.

:headbang:
Any relation to Christian Craig? 

Christian won't be going to a 450 to take ROC's place he is on a Yamaha and leading the West in points.

Will be interesting to see who they put along side Chase to race and if Chase needed ROC's input on things on race day.

Any relation to Christian Craig? 

Christian won't be going to a 450 to take ROC's place he is on a Yamaha and leading the West in points.

Will be interesting to see who they put along side Chase to race and if Chase needed ROC's input on things on race day.
Oooops....I meant Christian Craig... :simrak:    :lmao:

Yes He is Michael Craigs son.

Back