Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig had his shot at the 450s. I heard some stuff that they actually changed up the rules. They think it happened with Friese to allow him to move back to the 250s. THe rule change then allowed Craig to move back as well. Which i still think is messed up for the younger kids trying to make a buck. THey get so much more money if they make a podium. Craig and all his experience is taking 1 of those spots away. I hope Jett and the other east coasters smoke his arse.

Craig had his shot at the 450s. I heard some stuff that they actually changed up the rules. They think it happened with Friese to allow him to move back to the 250s. THe rule change then allowed Craig to move back as well. Which i still think is messed up for the younger kids trying to make a buck. THey get so much more money if they make a podium. Craig and all his experience is taking 1 of those spots away. I hope Jett and the other east coasters smoke his arse.
They have it written so that you point out of the 250 class.  Stay as long as you like but after accumulating so many points you have to move on.  The points both Craig and Friese had from early on in there careers are still there.  Going backwards is not a long term plan for them. So while they might be "taking" away podiums from the younger guy's they actually make it so some of the younger guy's get to stay longer in the 250 class.

I claimed to be a girl and entered the javelin contest at the local high school. Smoked 'em. Peace

I might have typed this before i do that often. Some of the 250 guys will purposely skip the last rounds of the season so that they dont accumulate points and get pushed up. 

Cant remember the details but one of the motocross talk shows was saying they had to change a rule slightly to allow Friese to move back to the 250. Maybe it was as simple as changing the amount of years or points they spent in the 450 class. I believe they said Frieses team had to present the idea to the guys in charge (ama?) and they made the decision to alter the rules.

Kenny has been a medical mystery for years. Blame Covid / Blame broken wrists / Blame medications / blame diets / One thing we can't blame is the dude is incredible on a motorcycle when healthy. Good luck in your next career KRoc. Peace

Who's your pick to win? Who's finishing 15th? Peace

Got qualifying playing in the background. They just said rumor is Webb was training back at Bakers this last week.

never heard of  Logan Karnow but my WC pick had his best race EVER WTF

so many went down wild

Next week should be interesting with riders on the mend from that Crazy night.😲

This reminds me of Roczens cameo in the movie Airplane. 

"Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit supercross"

Back