Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Plus the ruts will be nuts. Webb is so good and turning down and missing them. 

I liked when RIcky said over the broadcast that Barcia does that crap on purpose and then hides behind the hand waves and saying sorry during interviews.

Jett in the heat race was fun to watch and the main.   Barcia and Anderson banging into each other is nothing new.  They did it earlier in the season.  Really those two are riding for 2nd in the championship. 

How about Tomac just hitting the afterburners to make the pass to get into the lead.  

Jesus…look at that front rim…

Indy track looked beat at the end..another great weekend of moto! Go E3!

Track was brutal this week.  Nobody has anything for Jett in the 250 East. Last 2 first in a heat race ?  Damn . . .

Nobody has anything for Jett in the 250 East. Last 2 first in a heat race ?  Damn . . .
Don't think Craig will have anything for him in the shootouts either. However Craig is more of a Vet and will follow him like Macado should of done.  If Craig can keep up for 10-12 minutes he might be able to make the pass at the end of the race.

Unreal night of racing...I watched Jetts heat race 3 times... :lmao:

Congrats to him and Congrats to Tomac for a stellar performance.

Everyone past 2nd place is down by 2 full races at minimum... WHOA!!!!

I'd like to see Tomac win out the rest of the season...just cause it would be so dominating!

I'm glad he's got it all dialed in!

East west shootout should be interesting too, but I don't think anyone has anything for Jett.

The 250 class has been spectacular. Jett looks real comfortable on the bike. Peace

My mistake....everyone in the 450's is 2 full races behind Tomac in points now that Barcia got a 3 pt penalty.

Whoa....

View attachment 28755I’d imagine Honda would like someone to fill Roczen’s seat. If it is Hunter,bummer as he was challenging for the West championship. 
Pretty sure they'll have him race the 450 in the East races if in fact they want him to try it.

Would be stupid for him to bow out of the championship fight. Imagine if both Lawrence brothers got championships in the same year, same class???

Pretty sure they'll have him race the 450 in the East races if in fact they want him to try it.

Would be stupid for him to bow out of the championship fight. Imagine if both Lawrence brothers got championships in the same year, same class???

The other side of the glass, Craig would have to really eff up to lose the championship, Hunter has a chance to gain some experience on the big bike, like HS sports do you want to be JV or Varsity?  either way when Jett goes 450 he will be the main rider, Sexton and Hunter will fight for #2

I thought the same while on the East but the East has been racing 3-4 rounds already with no Hunter on the 450. Maybe Honda rather not have anyone ride if the the rider isn’t A level rider? 

Back