Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Kristen Beat is back, and black? 

Shes rocking the Hulk Hogan look this week. 

Forgot to put in my picks this week!! Damn! Peace

Stay on the Tomac train

Watching the replay again. That additas commercial makes me not want to buy their products. Looked down and im wearing an old addidas hoodie right now. This is borderline homosexual behavior i tells ya!! 

Wow, clinic put on for sure. Even if Barcia hadn't gone down, Tomac was gapping him. 16 second lead at one point, WOW! 

I hope he keeps this momentum going! 

Just think, the outdoors are coming up where he's really fast! Should be interesting!

250's, bummer for CC, but glad he got back past Mosiman. Congrats to Hunter, rode great. 

I thought the same while on the East but the East has been racing 3-4 rounds already with no Hunter on the 450. Maybe Honda rather not have anyone ride if the the rider isn’t A level rider? 
They were saying that Hunter was off the bike for a little while after the last round to heal up.  You might see him at some of the eastern rounds after Atlanta would be my best guess.

Has anybody else noticed that the crowds are pretty small these days.  The upper deck in Seattle was almost empty and the 12th man stand in the end zone was completely empty.  This wasn't the first round that I noticed it either.  I didn't think much of it until RC and whats his name were talking up the crowd on how loud they had been all night. 

I haven't been to a race in years. They just stopped being fun after removing all the tailgate rules. Used to be a blast to hang all day.

I can ride my bike down to Anaheim and have done just that to go check out the pits, but to watch a race, I'd rather watch on TV as the coverage is usually pretty good.

Plus I don't have to deal with the crowds.

After COVID crap, people might be a little hesitant to be in such a large crowd, but then you look at Football and Baseball and it doesn't seem that way, who knows???

:dunno:  

I would like to get back to a race live.

Definitely want to hit up one for the Outdoors for sure.

I haven't been to a race in years. They just stopped being fun after removing all the tailgate rules. Used to be a blast to hang all day.

I can ride my bike down to Anaheim and have done just that to go check out the pits, but to watch a race, I'd rather watch on TV as the coverage is usually pretty good.

After COVID crap, people might be a little hesitant to be in such a large crowd, but then you look at Football and Baseball and it doesn't seem that way, who knows???

San Diego was a packed house this year.  I like going to that race over the Anaheim races.  Makes for a nice weekend trip to San Diego.  Get a hotel in the Gas Lamp district and walk everywhere.  

I am going to the race in Utah.  When we made the plans Tomac was not running away with the championship so was hoping the last round would be a meaningful race.    

I was surprised they even did a race in Seattle, 7pm start in Seattle is chilly.  Seattle isn't really a Motorsports town, but they must have been looking for another West Coast venue?  I'd rather see a return to the Coliseum (go old school) or something else than Seattle

Last edited by a moderator:

Went A1 and what a mess the parking lot was. Smelled like a cesspool of urine. If they are going to allow it at least put some outhouses around.

Other than that, we had a great time. Got invited to one of the private booths with about 15 people.

I was surprised they even did a race in Seattle, 7pm start in Seattle is chilly.  Seattle isn't really a Motorsports town, but they must have been looking for another West Coast venue?  I'd rather see a return to the Coliseum (go old school) or something than Seattle
I have been wanting this too.

The coliseum was a great venue. I hope they go back there someday.

Tomac's lead of 54 pts has to be the largest at this point over the years????

I don't recall anyone having this large of lead ever...even in the McGrath era.

I have been wanting this too.

The coliseum was a great venue. I hope they go back there someday.

Tomac's lead of 54 pts has to be the largest at this point over the years????

I don't recall anyone having this large of lead ever...even in the McGrath era.
IDK the year RC won 13 races would be the only year that I can remember where it would of been a blowout

IDK the year RC won 13 races would be the only year that I can remember where it would of been a blowout
There was a year that McGrath won all but 1 race, Emig won that one...I think McGrath got 2nd.

Looked like he was going to sweep and I think it was 2nd or 3rd to last race of the season he got a horrible start or something.

Back