SSSSXS Show......This weekend

On both of those you still have a pigtail connector you have to plug in correct! Or is the connection built into the base mount, like the SafeGlo’s were? 
Correct its a small 3 pin weather proof connector on the 5150s

On both of those you still have a pigtail connector you have to plug in correct! Or is the connection built into the base mount, like the SafeGlo’s were? 
Separate connector for the 5150.  Not sure on the Amazon ones.

There will be several whip vendors at the show.  Should be able to check them out and score a deal.  

Pricey for sure but BUGGYWHIPS have the connection in the mount with no external plugs

I will be there Friday and Saturday..Sampler and I were Laughing today saying we gave out countless beers to Everyone who stopped by the Gd.com booth all those years we did it and Now Nobody offers us a Beer when we just walk around the show..

I am so throwing cabbage at you when I see you.  LMAO!!!!  

You going on Saturday?
Nah, just Friday before all the crowds.  Aint you going Fri?  If so I'll see you there!

Nah, just Friday before all the crowds.  Aint you going Fri?  If so I'll see you there!
No Friday this year.  Have work stuff until 4 and my kid is in contention to win the 1/10th  scale 4wd expert class summer series at Camarillo.  So we are going racing tomorrow night. 

I will be in the last chance qualifier (Sunday) for this show this year.  If you see me, buy me a beer, I certainly deserve it  :mobeer:

I was there last night… 

.,. probably last time for me.

Always cool to see $250k+ sand cars (which I'm not in the market for)... More SXS stuff then I'd ever need/want to see. It truly is the SXS Super Show. I actually only bought expensive beer and garbage food. .. man the food was gross.

Anyhow, didn't have much else going on so I went. Only thing I wanted was a tow rope that intertwines (have one, want a 2nd one).. but never saw one there. I'll just get it at vendor row in Glamis.

I guess since spend all my spare time buying crap for the SXSs and trailers, there isn't much I need.

Have fun!

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome in my camp any time sir.

Kill each other?  Sheeyit.  Online debates are entertaining, not personal. :biggrin:

LOL.  Fake news.  Never said that, just pointed out how ridiculous his statements on "5 links" (amusingly, literally zero SxSs have "5 link rear suspensions", Can Am is the closest with 4 links) causing rollovers due to side loading is.
Hmm

DSC_1905.JPG

DSC_1906.JPG

DSC_1908.JPG

DSC_1909.JPG

DSC_1910.JPG

What was the big surprise from Robby? The incomplete cars slammed together for showing or him arriving in a helicopter?!!!

Looking forward to some other pics not including the Speed car. 

Back