SSSSXS Show......This weekend

Does anyone know what’s up with Safeglo Whips? They had a booth at the show last year, but were not there. I did not see them on the vendors list this year, so I tried calling and the number seems to be disconnected. I’m going to assume they went out of business? Anyone know anything? 
My friend has one of their camp locator lights and wanted to get it fixed and he can not get in touch with them either. 

I was wondering the same thing about Safe glow. They use to be 10 minutes from my house. But looks like they relocated to Lake Havasu. Their customer service was always top notch for us!!!

60A6C37D-15A8-4A73-B7ED-195030AB9F2D.png

I'll be there all all 3 day strategically posted up across from the hangar on your way to see  RG 

Definitely stop by and say Hi Whipsandshyt 
Can you bring two billet whip Mount bases for me? It's the pull pin style, I will be there Sunday. Basically need to use the kids  whip you built for me on multiple rides. Thanks

I have accepted all the Golf Carts at this show now, but please stop trying to sell me a booming stereo for my off road vehicle.  There were some lame arse huge stereos last year that blew my ear drums out #getoffmylawn
Worst is they’re always pretty close to the random Swap Meet style metal working tools stands I like to peruse. Loud enough that Supreme Air’s green buggy could’ve snuck up on me. 

I was wondering the same thing about Safe glow. They use to be 10 minutes from my house. But looks like they relocated to Lake Havasu. Their customer service was always top notch for us!!!

View attachment 43449
I’m pretty sure they are out of business. Phones disconnected. Someone asked on safeglo’s Facebook page, if they were still open as he could not get ahold of them, and that was over a year ago,  and they never replied. 

RIP SafeGlo 

I liked the screw in RCA jack mounting. Anyone have any suggestions on another brand whip that might mount the same way? Or a whip they like? I don’t need changing disco lights, just a solid color. 

I’ll be there Saturday. If you see an Asian feller, it’s probably me. Feel free to throw cabbage at me or say hi, depending on how you identify.
Jeez thanks Rockwood.  So If I feel lettuce hitting me now I will know why its cause they will think I am you!  Gents Im the other Asian that dunes and have yet to be kicked out of a camps that I hang out at LMAO!  Freaking cant wait!  Lets see which ride I get first this season, my Speed or my Transaxle that has been at the shop for 3 months now.  

Jeez thanks Rockwood.  So If I feel lettuce hitting me now I will know why its cause they will think I am you!  Gents Im the other Asian that dunes and have yet to be kicked out of a camps that I hang out at LMAO!  Freaking cant wait!  Lets see which ride I get first this season, my Speed or my Transaxle that has been at the shop for 3 months now.  
Wait, when did I get kicked out of camp? Must be the other other Asian… @Jtmoney714?

• Haha
Reactions: JBL
I need to hang out with all you Asians. @Rockwood @JBL @Jtmoney714 and I’m  pretty sure @Lord of the Dunes and throw in @Realbadlarrycause that dudes posts crack me up!!! Camp fires N  brews and chit talking with you boys sounds like a good time!! I’m just afraid @Rockwoodand @Lord of the Dunes would kill each other by the end of the first night. 🤣
I would never hurt anyone. Not intentionally. Well...

I might hurt a Libtard's feelings, but they're overly sensitive and don't qualify as real people.

The real danger is if Rockwood repeats his assertion that he knows more about suspension geometry/design than RG, I might actually die from :lmao:

I'll be there all all 3 day strategically posted up across from the hangar on your way to see  RG 

Definitely stop by and say Hi Whipsandshyt 
Sweet...I am looking for Whips....and Shyt!

:lmao:

:cheers:

I’m pretty sure they are out of business. Phones disconnected. Someone asked on safeglo’s Facebook page, if they were still open as he could not get ahold of them, and that was over a year ago,  and they never replied. 

RIP SafeGlo 

I liked the screw in RCA jack mounting. Anyone have any suggestions on another brand whip that might mount the same way? Or a whip they like? I don’t need changing disco lights, just a solid color. 
You can get one of the Amazon ones that have the air chuck style bases or you can spend more and get the 5150 whips with the magnet base.  I have the 5150 whips and they have been great.  

I am so throwing cabbage at you when I see you.  LMAO!!!!  

You going on Saturday?

RIP SafeGlo 

@Whipsandshyt Makes some nice units, and board member!

I need to hang out with all you Asians. @Rockwood @JBL @Jtmoney714 and I’m  pretty sure @Lord of the Dunes and throw in @Realbadlarrycause that dudes posts crack me up!!! Camp fires N  brews and chit talking with you boys sounds like a good time!! I’m just afraid @Rockwoodand @Lord of the Dunes would kill each other by the end of the first night. 🤣
Welcome in my camp any time sir.

Kill each other?  Sheeyit.  Online debates are entertaining, not personal. :biggrin:

I would never hurt anyone. Not intentionally. Well...

I might hurt a Libtard's feelings, but they're overly sensitive and don't qualify as real people.

The real danger is if Rockwood repeats his assertion that he knows more about suspension geometry/design than RG, I might actually die from :lmao:
LOL.  Fake news.  Never said that, just pointed out how ridiculous his statements on "5 links" (amusingly, literally zero SxSs have "5 link rear suspensions", Can Am is the closest with 4 links) causing rollovers due to side loading is.

Back