SSSSXS Show......This weekend

No, there won't be any old people sitting in the sun. All of the ticket holders are getting VIP picture ID cards which let them go into the covered VIP area for free food and beer. 

You can sit out in the hot sun if you want to, everyone will understand.
It's ok. No interest in anything free. They're actually giving away Free Alcohol though? 

You'll have to don these shoe covers prior to entry, so as not to pollute sacred grounds with your pagan feet.

Don't need to wear these if you are wearing Speed Shoes. Thinking about sporting my first editions that he gave me in Long Beach to shake up some controversy (laughter would be more likely). Actually, I should have him sign them so I can sell them to some fan boy in a few years for $100.

No, there won't be any old people sitting in the sun. All of the ticket holders are getting VIP picture ID cards which let them go into the covered VIP area for free food and beer. 

You can sit out in the hot sun if you want to, everyone will understand.

Temps are going to be around 80 so it will be nice outside.  Might be a hot and humid in the circle jerk tent.  I wonder if he will set it up like a timeshare presentation and dazzle you with free prizes and up sell you on accessories. 

Temps are going to be around 80 so it will be nice outside.  Might be a hot and humid in the circle jerk tent.  I wonder if he will set it up like a timeshare presentation and dazzle you with free prizes and up sell you on accessories. 
It will be so hot....  :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Who you calling a troll?
All those who talk allot of chit behind the keyboard, yet will be right there in the Speed booth looking at it, (Not sure why they would care or want to fight the crowds to see something they claim to careless about!) 

And when they see or meet Speeds CEO’s Todd & Robby who will be at the show. They won’t say all the negative crap, but instead say nice things about the car.  Those are the trolls I’m talking about. 

• Haha
Reactions: JBL
Maybe not as cool of stuff as Speed UTV in our booth 

:rofl:

But I expect all you GD.comers to stop in and say hello to an OG SAND BUG BUILDER 
You have always had some nice cars to look and drool over. I’ll stop by to say hi! 

See my friends there.. But lets face reality last year Speed was the only thing new at the show and of course drew the crowds. And will once again take over the show.  Speed better show up with the "Big Surprise" RG been claiming.   Polaris/CanAm/Yamaha had serious sized booths but with nothing new aside from smart shocks, it was dead.  Beer for sure but sadly even the models with Boobs have not been there last few shows.  

Maybe not as cool of stuff as Speed UTV in our booth 

:rofl:

But I expect all you GD.comers to stop in and say hello to an OG SAND BUG BUILDER 
Just need the right Lotto numbers and I’ll be knocking on your door. 

Back