SSSSXS Show......This weekend

was funco the only sand rail bullder there?
There was a booth that had a V8 4WD IFS buggy that was cool looking (backwards trans, transfer case output went to the rear). Other than that, I think it was just Funco.

Spent the whole day there. Show seemed bigger with more vendors outside. If Kicker, Rockford  Fosgste & UTV Stereo never showed up again I’d be so much happier, as would all the other vendors around them. 

If your a buggy guy, the shows a huge disappointment as only Funco & Tatum were there showing off their amazing machines. Clearly the UTV is the future of the recreational sport. 

Bummer to see that Simpson Safety was not there. I’ll find out why tomorrow? No Safeglo whips as expected. Could not find what I wanted and Buggy whip Is charging $275 for a 4ft whip and $345? For their new ultra bright whip! No thanks! 

Clearly the Speed UTV area which is the largest single display in the whole show was packed all day. I mentioned it earlier in this thread and was laughed at. This picture was from around 1:30pm while eating at Baja Blues. 

View attachment 43793
Bummer not finding whips.  Amazon will have something. 

I ended up getting seats and a few other things for good prices.

Went by the Speed area at the time RG and Max were standing on the upside down car.  Crowd was large.  But once they did there thing you good easily check things out and sit in cars.  

I thought the show was okay.  The best area was the KC lights booth because it had Dang Bros Pizza and that Morgan Clark built truck.   

Bummer not finding whips.  Amazon will have something. 

I ended up getting seats and a few other things for good prices.

Went by the Speed area at the time RG and Max were standing on the upside down car.  Crowd was large.  But once they did there thing you good easily check things out and sit in cars.  

I thought the show was okay.  The best area was the KC lights booth because it had Dang Bros Pizza and that Morgan Clark built truck.   
What no whips planned on leaving SD at 8 to get a whipsandshyt whip and quick connect 

This product stuck out for me...nice concept to have something you already need (mirror) - and having the ability to integrate all your switches, plus cameras.

image.png

Glad to see Grant and funco having a big presence.   I have to say by far my whole crew's favorite part of attending the show was spending time with Gil.    We loved his stories and how frank he was about his cars and the people buying them.

Headed to the show I’m the longhaird guy love expensive beer as well

Just a couple interesting things at the show.

IMG-20220917-WA0038.jpg

IMG-20220917-WA0037.jpg

IMG-20220917-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20220917-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20220917-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20220917-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20220917-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20220917-WA0030.jpg

It was cool to see an old industry friend from Oakley and get a killer hook-up on shades my son wanted 😎 

Another year gone by and Da chEFF has yet to attend a SSSS. Peace

I was told paisas were out in full force and repping by playing banda, reggaeton, cumbias and the like at full volume via their sand toys.

Back