Speed UTV

If some dude drove each one into a witch's eye and tore it up at least you could see which car will take the most punishment just a thought
All it means is the dude needs to hit it at a faster speed with the cars that make it the first time. LOL!!

From what I have seen on the Boardmanville instagram page is witches eyes are undefeated.   Kiddie tracks have a pretty good record too.  Saw some poor dude rolled his new Tatum from allegedly hitting a kiddie track yesterday.  

All it means is the dude needs to hit it at a faster speed with the cars that make it the first time. LOL!!

From what I have seen on the Boardmanville instagram page is witches eyes are undefeated.   Kiddie tracks have a pretty good record too.  Saw some poor dude rolled his new Tatum from allegedly hitting a kiddie track yesterday.  
It's always fun watching the idiots at Glamis

Nothing more entertaining than taking a break in the dunes and watching.   Stuff happens sometimes to even the most experienced. 
Got to love that line of 4 seat RzR's that pop straight over the top of a dune, Then go to the bottom of said dune in a straight line and go up the other side.  The best part is his three friends right behind him on the brakes going down the face of the dune about to rear end each other. 

The best comment after that was.......

So I guess the swing set is that way 

2022 Speed El Jefe$80,000.00 Firm
For Sale
cysykes@msn.com, AZ

Carl Sykes
 (757)243-4962  
 related link

MAKE ME SELL. SPEED MASTER #35 For sale Speed RG El Jefe 4 seater. Top of the line Speed model loaded with paid options. Jump to front of delivery line. Be one of first owners to pick up your Speed. Be one of first in Sand Dunes with a Speed UTV and go play with your friends/competitors SXS’s. Comes with E-85 Speed Key 300 hp $1250. Balance owed Speed on delivery $31590.85 plus tax title tag, etc.. You can spend $35-$40K on competitors SXS. Spend another $30-$40K for custom shocks, clutch, roof, winch, roll cage, doors, window nets, long trailing arms, bigger tires/rims, bigger alternator, glass windshield, storage, custom wrap, kicker stereo, PCI radio, engine tuning, labor costs, exhaust, 3-speed transmission, light bars, spare tire, etc and you’ll still lose to Speed. This will be the new benchmark for UTV’s. I’m not in a hurry to sale and will wait for price I’m asking. No trades and non-negotiable price. I know what I have and I will keep it before I let it go for less. Life is short, live everyday like it’s your last. If not sold by delivery, my selling price will increase. Selling Price today best offer over $80,000 firm. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, Speed Master #35. MAKE ME SELL. PM me for this great deal. If it’s still listed here, it’s still for sale.

For  anyone interested in a low number Spped car here is one on RaceDezert for $80,000. I thought the Speed key was a $1 option if purchased at such a low master number? 
RE-POST.. dog.. put that up from FB a few days ago... it had 175 (mostly negative) comments in like 8 hours.. people can hate, but ballers.. can ball.. n' pay .. 

abc

Got to love that line of 4 seat RzR's that pop straight over the top of a dune, Then go to the bottom of said dune in a straight line and go up the other side.  The best part is his three friends right behind him on the brakes going down the face of the dune about to rear end each other. 

The best comment after that was.......

So I guess the swing set is that way 
LOL!!!

Just imagine what they are saying to each other over the radio to each other in between the 7,000 other groups on the same station.  LMAO!!!!

I camp with a group of sand rails years ago when I had my King Sand Car and that’s exactly how they duned. I’ve went back with that group. Oh and they loved to roost at the top of the dunes. 

He's transparent, not stoopid.  :smile:

Compare how much he shows to what Polaris shows. Does RJ's driving skills come with the Pro R? I didn't get a good look at any of that thing in between all of the....

whatever you call all of that smoke and...    lowriders??

Orale Vato! Come and buy one of these chingaderas!! 

Guess who they're targeting now...

when they feature Popeye's Chicken, you know who's targeted next!
That’s a really dense and classless finish to your statement. 

He's transparent, not stoopid.  :smile:

Compare how much he shows to what Polaris shows. Does RJ's driving skills come with the Pro R? I didn't get a good look at any of that thing in between all of the....

whatever you call all of that smoke and...    lowriders??

Orale Vato! Come and buy one of these chingaderas!! 

Guess who they're targeting now...

when they feature Popeye's Chicken, you know who's targeted next!
Lord of typing,

I know your ok waiting, after today's events  Q-2 2022 is not looking so good! Other issue is the carry costs are adding up quickly! 

Lord, please explain to me who you are referring to with the Popeyes Chicken remark. I may just not be educated enough to understand, but Popeyes is my favorite when it comes to fast food.

200.gif

Lord, please explain to me who you are referring to with the Popeyes Chicken remark. I may just not be educated enough to understand, but Popeyes is my favorite when it comes to fast food.
Sure.

Did you watch the Polaris ad for the new Rzr? First they jumped it over a fwy, then drove it around the streets, jumped it a couple more times, then drove it on the beach.

That's all understandable, that's the kind of driving most off roaders like, it appeals to us.

Then they throw in some low riders. Why? Do we see a lot of people driving low riders in Glamis? No. So it's obvious that Polaris is reaching out to a new demographic and trying to interest them by including them in off roading. Did I find that offensive? No, but I found it to be a pretty transparent attempt at pandering.

Then they throw in some drifting, which again, looks to me like pandering to the Fast and Furious crowd. Again, very transparent.

So what's next? Pandering to another group that traditionally doesn't go to Glamis. 

Would saying African American have been more accepted by the easily offended? Possibly. It depends on your sense of humor and the old joke about only white people eat KFC. I was just trying to figure out a way for Polaris to pander to that ethnic group next, based on how they did the last 2 ethnic groups.

For the record, I like Popeyes also, and my pointing out what Polaris is really doing (trying to widen their customer base) is not racist.

Unless some people think Popeye's chicken is racist, which makes them racist. 

No, I have not seen it. I only get a few tv channels out here. A comedy channel and an old western channel, which there is only a few of those I can stand. Most involve the killing and insulting of Native Americans, which sickens me, just like your stupid racist remark on a public forum. But yet you still defend it by calling me (or others, I am not sure) "easily offended".

No, I have not seen it. I only get a few tv channels out here. A comedy channel and an old western channel, which there is only a few of those I can stand. Most involve the killing and insulting of Native Americans, which sickens me, just like your stupid racist remark on a public forum. But yet you still defend it by calling me (or others, I am not sure) "easily offended".
Hopefully he has his keyboard with him when he makes those comments to that demographic so he can defend himself. 

Sure.

Did you watch the Polaris ad for the new Rzr? First they jumped it over a fwy, then drove it around the streets, jumped it a couple more times, then drove it on the beach.

That's all understandable, that's the kind of driving most off roaders like, it appeals to us.

Then they throw in some low riders. Why? Do we see a lot of people driving low riders in Glamis? No. So it's obvious that Polaris is reaching out to a new demographic and trying to interest them by including them in off roading. Did I find that offensive? No, but I found it to be a pretty transparent attempt at pandering.

Then they throw in some drifting, which again, looks to me like pandering to the Fast and Furious crowd. Again, very transparent.

So what's next? Pandering to another group that traditionally doesn't go to Glamis. 

Would saying African American have been more accepted by the easily offended? Possibly. It depends on your sense of humor and the old joke about only white people eat KFC. I was just trying to figure out a way for Polaris to pander to that ethnic group next, based on how they did the last 2 ethnic groups.

For the record, I like Popeyes also, and my pointing out what Polaris is really doing (trying to widen their customer base) is not racist.

Unless some people think Popeye's chicken is racist, which makes them racist. 
Take all your racist miss information to META where it belongs. 

Back