Speed UTV

RG hasn't really shown his shock technology and how to adjust them. I would bet we could find the PATENT and figure it out. Those REVO shocks were miles ahead of FOX and KING when they came out, If I see a set for sale anytime soon I would get them for my Desert/Drag Jeep project.
I think there is a seller on RaceDezert selling some Revolution shocks. I remember when they first came out and they were HIGH dollar. But the idea of only needing one shock per wheel I guess would’ve saved you money. 

RG hasn't really shown his shock technology and how to adjust them. I would bet we could find the PATENT and figure it out. Those REVO shocks were miles ahead of FOX and KING when they came out, If I see a set for sale anytime soon I would get them for my Desert/Drag Jeep project.
Did any of the presentations show the shocks and the inner workings?  I do not recall seeing one.   

2022 Speed El Jefe$80,000.00 Firm
For Sale
cysykes@msn.com, AZ

Carl Sykes
 (757)243-4962  
 related link

MAKE ME SELL. SPEED MASTER #35 For sale Speed RG El Jefe 4 seater. Top of the line Speed model loaded with paid options. Jump to front of delivery line. Be one of first owners to pick up your Speed. Be one of first in Sand Dunes with a Speed UTV and go play with your friends/competitors SXS’s. Comes with E-85 Speed Key 300 hp $1250. Balance owed Speed on delivery $31590.85 plus tax title tag, etc.. You can spend $35-$40K on competitors SXS. Spend another $30-$40K for custom shocks, clutch, roof, winch, roll cage, doors, window nets, long trailing arms, bigger tires/rims, bigger alternator, glass windshield, storage, custom wrap, kicker stereo, PCI radio, engine tuning, labor costs, exhaust, 3-speed transmission, light bars, spare tire, etc and you’ll still lose to Speed. This will be the new benchmark for UTV’s. I’m not in a hurry to sale and will wait for price I’m asking. No trades and non-negotiable price. I know what I have and I will keep it before I let it go for less. Life is short, live everyday like it’s your last. If not sold by delivery, my selling price will increase. Selling Price today best offer over $80,000 firm. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, Speed Master #35. MAKE ME SELL. PM me for this great deal. If it’s still listed here, it’s still for sale.

For  anyone interested in a low number Spped car here is one on RaceDezert for $80,000. I thought the Speed key was a $1 option if purchased at such a low master number? 

For  anyone interested in a low number Spped car here is one on RaceDezert for $80,000. I thought the Speed key was a $1 option if purchased at such a low master number? 
It was.  They're just trying to make their price sound slightly less insane.  But hey, if somebody pays it, they pay it...

-TJ

For Sale
cysykes@msn.com, AZ

Carl Sykes
 (757)243-4962  
 related link

MAKE ME SELL. SPEED MASTER #35 For sale Speed RG El Jefe 4 seater. Top of the line Speed model loaded with paid options. Jump to front of delivery line. Be one of first owners to pick up your Speed. Be one of first in Sand Dunes with a Speed UTV and go play with your friends/competitors SXS’s. Comes with E-85 Speed Key 300 hp $1250. Balance owed Speed on delivery $31590.85 plus tax title tag, etc.. You can spend $35-$40K on competitors SXS. Spend another $30-$40K for custom shocks, clutch, roof, winch, roll cage, doors, window nets, long trailing arms, bigger tires/rims, bigger alternator, glass windshield, storage, custom wrap, kicker stereo, PCI radio, engine tuning, labor costs, exhaust, 3-speed transmission, light bars, spare tire, etc and you’ll still lose to Speed. This will be the new benchmark for UTV’s. I’m not in a hurry to sale and will wait for price I’m asking. No trades and non-negotiable price. I know what I have and I will keep it before I let it go for less. Life is short, live everyday like it’s your last. If not sold by delivery, my selling price will increase. Selling Price today best offer over $80,000 firm. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, Speed Master #35. MAKE ME SELL. PM me for this great deal. If it’s still listed here, it’s still for sale.

At 80K don't you just get a rail if you are a sand guy or a kick ass pre-runner if you are a desert guy?

But then again I have seen $70K+ SXSs at the Bert's booth sell at the Sand Show.  

I think there is a seller on RaceDezert selling some Revolution shocks. I remember when they first came out and they were HIGH dollar. But the idea of only needing one shock per wheel I guess would’ve saved you money. 
found them, awesome there goes xmas $, ha ha!

Keep in mind the RR shocks are a tube within a tube design, so a 2.5" RR shock has roughly the same damping ability as a 2" shock from other brands. 

Photo of SPEED UTV customers driving their UTV. Sorry I found this to be funny

View attachment 17309
Notice the clear, unobstructed view from the front?

Notice the lack of tire tracks from any other brand? That's because they all broke down and caught fire 5 miles back. Since they were all chit talking haters, we left them behind.

I think it's hilarious!

:lol:

For Sale
cysykes@msn.com, AZ

Carl Sykes
 (757)243-4962  
 related link

This same guy claims he has 3 deposits on each of the 3 models and isn't hiding the fact he is flipping that one for profit.

[SIZE=.8125rem]Carl Sykes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.9375rem]I am a big fan of racing and follow all types. When there use to be a NASCAR rain delay and race canceled until Monday, I would program my VCR to tape it because I had to go to work. I’d watch it as soon as I got home and wouldn’t answer my home phone until I saw finish. No internet back then. I’ve been a big fan of Robby for years and still am. I am new to this Speed UTV as I just moved back to AZ this year. I know it will be the best UTV made, a new game changer. Just look at what comes with the Speed UTV as standard equipment while other manufacturers you must either upgrade or buy as optional equipment saving you $$$$. I have multiple master numbers (3ea) and I’ve been trying to sell one as you probably seen.[/SIZE]

Did any of the presentations show the shocks and the inner workings?  I do not recall seeing one.   
No, as stated before. Why would he? He has designed these to be better than what other people offer, why would he publish it on YT for the competition to copy? That wouldn't be very smart.

Notice the clear, unobstructed view from the front?

Notice the lack of tire tracks from any other brand? That's because they all broke down and caught fire 5 miles back. Since they were all chit talking haters, we left them behind.

I think it's hilarious!

:lol:
:clap1: funny is funny 

No, as stated before. Why would he? He has designed these to be better than what other people offer, why would he publish it on YT for the competition to copy? That wouldn't be very smart.
My bad I thought he was an open book on all things Speed UTV.  It is not like the competition can't get a shock and look at them once the Speed UTVs are out and about. 

My bad I thought he was an open book on all things Speed UTV.  It is not like the competition can't get a shock and look at them once the Speed UTVs are out and about. 
He's transparent, not stoopid.  :smile:

Compare how much he shows to what Polaris shows. Does RJ's driving skills come with the Pro R? I didn't get a good look at any of that thing in between all of the....

whatever you call all of that smoke and...    lowriders??

Orale Vato! Come and buy one of these chingaderas!! 

Guess who they're targeting now...

when they feature Popeye's Chicken, you know who's targeted next!

He's transparent, not stoopid.  :smile:

Compare how much he shows to what Polaris shows. Does RJ's driving skills come with the Pro R? I didn't get a good look at any of that thing in between all of the....

whatever you call all of that smoke and...    lowriders??

Orale Vato! Come and buy one of these chingaderas!! 

Guess who they're targeting now...

when they feature Popeye's Chicken, you know who's targeted next!
Transparent would mean he would give us a peak.   If he has a patent on them there is nothing to worry about.   So I guess the Speed presentations are not quite that transparent.  LOL!!!

Do you get RG driving skills when you get a Speed UTV?  Do you get Ken Blocks driving skills when you buy a Ford Focus or what every Audi is now driving?  Do you do back flips on a dirt bike because Travis Pastrana was marketing for it?   

Polaris is marketing with that video.  Something that they are better at doing than any other manufacture. Can Am does a decent job.  Heck Can Am was smart enough to show up to Glamis this weekend even though Camp RZR was cancelled.  

Maybe all the manufactures should just show some dude driving his brand new SXS right into a witches eye with the car all tore up. Over the screen it could say "Enjoy the Ride" with a 1.9% interest over 36 months under it.   LOL!!!!!   

Transparent would mean he would give us a peak.   If he has a patent on them there is nothing to worry about.   So I guess the Speed presentations are not quite that transparent.  LOL!!!

Do you get RG driving skills when you get a Speed UTV?  Do you get Ken Blocks driving skills when you buy a Ford Focus or what every Audi is now driving?  Do you do back flips on a dirt bike because Travis Pastrana was marketing for it?   

Polaris is marketing with that video.  Something that they are better at doing than any other manufacture. Can Am does a decent job.  Heck Can Am was smart enough to show up to Glamis this weekend even though Camp RZR was cancelled.  

Maybe all the manufactures should just show some dude driving his brand new SXS right into a witches eye with the car all tore up. Over the screen it could say "Enjoy the Ride" with a 1.9% interest over 36 months under it.   LOL!!!!!   
If some dude drove each one into a witch's eye and tore it up at least you could see which car will take the most punishment just a thought

Back