Speed UTV

The WildCat was a Robby Gordon special. Now where is it? Obsolete. Same thing will likely happen with Speed, he will have a falling out with suppliers and vendors just like he did with Textron!
The Wildcat X was not a RG special.  The XX was his baby.  Not his fault that Textron completely screwed the pooch after buying Arctic Cat.

On my Can Am from the factory it was set toed out.  I set the alignment to around 1/8" - 1/4" toed in, which made it much better.   
Interesting topic. Robbie has so much experience. Would love to hear the reasoning behind being toed out. Regardless of tie rod placement. Could it be bunny slope VS black diamond type of thing?

Interesting topic. Robbie has so much experience. Would love to hear the reasoning behind being toed out. Regardless of tie rod placement. Could it be bunny slope VS black diamond type of thing?
I just set my alignment per my shock tuners recommendations.  I trusted his opinion as he has been around off-road racing a long time.  He worked with Ivan Stewart. 

Come on slackers!!!!   Robby has been posting pictures of lights and plastics.  Crap is getting real in the Speed UTV world.  

Back