Speed UTV

It came from Bufu, so you know it's gotta be 100% lies.

Even on the old site, Bufu never once proved anything he said. Not one shred of evidence to support any of his claims. Until he provides proof for everything he posted, he's just a lying little hater.
He seems pretty spot on so far,   I haven't seen proof of anything from anyone as of yet.

Sometimes the truth hurts.  So are you guys still expecting delivery before Halloween ? Serious question.

He seems pretty spot on so far,   I haven't seen proof of anything from anyone as of yet.

Sometimes the truth hurts.  So are you guys still expecting delivery before Halloween ? Serious question.
LOL! I was joking about Nikal. Was hoping to bring him back to the Speed Chat!

Also the only people that have something to prove is Speed! I am just relaying the challenges there facing.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I can tell, everything you post is some sort of joke, nobody in their right mind would take you seriously. Until you can back it up, it's all sh1t talking. That's my motto.

What are you going to do this winter when people see Speed UTVs driving all over Glamis? Claim you were joking all along? You didn't mean any of it? You're gonna have to eat all of the crap you said. You're lucky the website crashed, people probably won't remember all of the crap you posted.

Unless you want to repost all of it...

:wink:
I have never said the Speed car will not happen. I am not a fan of Robby's past business practices (this one is headed in the same direction). I just dont think Speed will be around for the long haul. I hope the Speed cars are in the dunes this year. That would be awesome. The more competition out there the better. 

Remember Lord of whatever, this is a business and nothing about building the best car ever! But time will tell......

Well here is something positive and some proof of things moving along. Looks like a group of El Jefes perhaps??

118E5698-AC1F-42E4-AB71-7996E4B69796.jpeg

One of the speed many Instagrams. Not sure which one my son sent it to me. Could be nothing but still a cool picture 
edit: SpeedSXS Instagram. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No, that's the Speed UTV El Jefe they built a few months ago for prototype testing. They tested it in Parker for a couple of weeks, then they used it to pre-run the race course in San Felipe, I believe it's back in Parker now for further testing.
Look thru the bottom of the car. 

The car in the front, you know, the one that takes up 80% of the screen, is the Speed UTV. The little tiny piece of tire behind it is on a XX.

Nobody said anything about what was in the background of the pic. So far, they've only built one El Diablo and one El Jefe. Any day now they should have finished the 10 production vehicles, I'm assuming they are all going to be El Jefes.
I know what the speed UTV is I have one on order. I was just referring to what campfire was showing. It may or may not be another El Jefe no one knows unless you were there. 

There is currently only 1 El Jefe and 1 El Diablo built. Soon there will be 10 production units, but not yet. If there were any others built, they would have mentioned it in one of the 
you are right… new marking strategy maybe? They maybe father along then the average joe thinks they are, just saying…. Social media and real life are too separate things. 

Looks like the Speed production is about to get moving along.  Maybe they will meet that August timeline of getting customers some cars. 

Back