Speed UTV

Did you see any Speed UTV's at any of the dealers in your area? 
We were talking about regular car dealerships.  LOL!  Much like car dealerships the Speed UTV dealers have no inventory currently.  LMAO!!!!!

I do not think any of the dealers by me have signed up for the Speed UTV.  

We were talking about regular car dealerships.  LOL!  Much like car dealerships the Speed UTV dealers have no inventory currently.  LMAO!!!!!

I do not think any of the dealers by me have signed up for the Speed UTV.  
I thought Berts was a dealer.  Are they not near you?

Is there a reason Lord of the Dukie and others are not talking about the latest Robby video? Its funny how each video Robby talks about how excited they are. I guess that is the reason he is chugging the Speed energy drink on camera to keep his excitement level high. This has turned into a real Crap show!

Is there a reason Lord of the Dukie and others are not talking about the latest Robby video? Its funny how each video Robby talks about how excited they are. I guess that is the reason he is chugging the Speed energy drink on camera to keep his excitement level high. This has turned into a real Crap show!
Well, since you asked...

we were not sharing these pics because Robby showed these in his presentation and it wasn't very flattering. These are spy pics of the new chopped version of the X3. Robby felt it wasn't very safe and was using it to explain why he felt it wasn't very safe. Due to the sensitivity of most CanAm owners, we didn't want to bring this up.

canam crushed2.jpg

canam crushed1.jpg

Well, since you asked...

we were not sharing these pics because Robby showed these in his presentation and it wasn't very flattering. These are spy pics of the new chopped version of the X3. Robby felt it wasn't very safe and was using it to explain why he felt it wasn't very safe. Due to the sensitivity of most CanAm owners, we didn't want to bring this up.

View attachment 3927

View attachment 3928
:scared:  What happened to the occupant(s) in that crash?

Any vehicle can be 'junked'... as this Canned Ham was.. Shoot I see broken RZRs or Canned Hams on almost every decent dune ride... 

... I'm not a RG fan boy, but I think he's genuinely trying to kick the SXS industry.. and IMO it needs a swift kick in the a__. I have NOT been impressed with these factory vehicles, but it's what's out there.. I have a buddy who has a deposit on a Speed UTV,.. not sure of the model or his #, but it will be cool to race him, maybe I'll get to drive it.

abc

I thought Berts was a dealer.  Are they not near you?
Bert's is about 45 minutes from me.  That is where I bought my X3, XP1000 and quad.  I have not idea if they signed up to be a dealer.  Coyne is the only one I know for sure signed up as the owner is good friends with Robby.  

Well, since you asked...

View attachment 3927

View attachment 3928

That is the by-product of a really really bad crash and thin walled material used by Can Am.     I think the frame breaking in half is an anomaly.  The frames will develop cracks in various places, but this it the first one I have seen that split in two.  

As to the Speed UTV everything looks stout on paper and in the designs.  It will for sure be the strongest frame on the market, when it actually hits the market.  The Wildcat XX probably has the strongest frame of the SXS you can currently go pick up a a dealer today.  

I hope this weeks show has actual video of the pre-production cars rolling off the line. 

Speed UTV has been reposting videos of the testing that was done last month.  

A lot of good information in this thread.  You guys are TOPs

I will take one for the desert and mountains please. Only place I would ride with it.  Maybe I should sell the Can Am and put in a deposit.  :blink:

Back