Speed UTV

Well the road to 200 post before the Speed UTV is released must start over.   So lets get this thing rolling.

What is is the latest on the Speed UTV?  I have not seen any post showing the 10 pre-production cars rolling off the line and have not seen any recent test videos.
It was 200 pages, not 200 posts...

I can not edit my first post.   It is the road to 200 pages!!!!   

Lets go people!!!!

Which lights are you talking about?  The head lights, or the light bars?  I would rather have no lights, than chineesium crap.
Both.  LOL!

Per the video last night it sounded like the mounting tabs will not work with all brands of lights. 

That makes sense I never heard of a mounting bracket standard for all off-road lights
I am not sure if RG was only talking about the bumper tabs or if it was the cage too.  I guess the cage must come with tabs from the factory.   

I am not sure if RG was only talking about the bumper tabs or if it was the cage too.  I guess the cage must come with tabs from the factory.   
I'm pretty sure the winch is the same way buy a RG winch and it will Bolt right in by somebody else's and do a little fabricating

That posting reminded me of the steering chatter issue RG had spoken about. Was there a resolution?

@Sand Shark I think you might be the most excited of us all to see this thing come to life!!  😜Just get in line already and order one, you know it’s killing you.  Here’s a few more shots of production parts. #theroadto200pages

View attachment 1805

View attachment 1806

View attachment 1807
Those are some shiny parts.   Now those parts need a home in an actual production car that is going to a customer.  Has any of the 20 pre-production cars rolled off the assembly line yet?

Sand Shark, the luster is gone! Or all the Speed lovers are at Robby & Todds wedding.

Sand Shark, the luster is gone! Or all the Speed lovers are at Robby & Todds wedding.
I think you are right.  I was hoping for 200 pages, but 20 at this point would be a miracle.  LOL!

Speed had to reduce cost of this clutch due to the increase in metal costs. They added a few breakable parts, can anyone guess what parts? This car will end up being nothing like the test vehicle, with the rising costs they have made many value engineering changes to keep there cost down. The sad part they don't report all this info in there videos.They just talk about how proud there are. I am a fan of the good, bad and the ugly. We get none of that from Speed!

Speed had to reduce cost of this clutch due to the increase in metal costs. They added a few breakable parts, can anyone guess what parts? This car will end up being nothing like the test vehicle, with the rising costs they have made many value engineering changes to keep there cost down. The sad part they don't report all this info in there videos.They just talk about how proud there are. I am a fan of the good, bad and the ugly. We get none of that from Speed!
And your source is? 

IMO... I would be surprised to ever see one of these cars in Glamis

Back