Speed UTV

Any videos of the Speed UTV helping RG pre-run the Baja 500?  I have not seen anything.  Just RG in his new to him pre-runner truck. 

They should be racking up a good amount of miles on the El Jeffe. 

Any videos of the Speed UTV helping RG pre-run the Baja 500?  I have not seen anything.  Just RG in his new to him pre-runner truck. 

They should be racking up a good amount of miles on the El Jeffe. 
200.gif

:lol:

I see he is Baja running, but what happened to no racing till the production cars on out? I guess his sponsors won that battle. Ok so when is the new 1st release date planned. Do you thinking they will make it for Aug/Sept? Hope my Funco is on time.

I see he is Baja running, but what happened to no racing till the production cars on out? I guess his sponsors won that battle. Ok so when is the new 1st release date planned. Do you thinking they will make it for Aug/Sept? Hope my Funco is on time.
I am thinking his love for racing Baja won out.  Other than Toyo, King and his own company Speed, not sure who else he has as sponsors. 

Aug/Sept seems to be the time frame for the first of the cars to start trickling into the hands of the customers.  

I was in Lake Havasu on Saturday and drove by the Speed UTV shop.  There was no signage I could see just the Speed 5th wheel in the parking lot.   

I was in Lake Havasu on Saturday and drove by the Speed UTV shop.  There was no signage I could see just the Speed 5th wheel in the parking lot.   
Yeah that's been there since they acquired the building. I'm sure they are working on remodel plans and permits.

Back