Speed UTV

Saw this coming a mile away.

Marketing genius, good or bad press, exploit it even if it has a little fake news in it. 

It gets the people talking. All of them.

This is why he needed the finish. 

View attachment 16487
I guess he is not counting Max's DNF in the n/a car with the broken steering shaft.  LOL!!!!

Different race, he also did not include finishing statistics for the B1K, 250, 500 or any of the other cars in the same race as Max's race.

It's kind of how statistics work.
I only mention Max's car because they were discussing how they basically put a bunch of  Speed UTV stuff on their.  So I was counting it as a Speed UTV.  

Robbie could sell Ice to Eskimos. :lol:
I beg to differ. I would never do business with someone that says this to strangers online. Just my opinion, but you don't talk to you the hand that feeds you that way. It's bad business, but most of all disrespectful. 

92577.jpg

Sure, but it was a different race altogether. The stats he listed are from one specific race. Purposely excluding any other races. He didn't include any cars from that race either. C'mon man. 
I did not see where it was just for the turbo class.  Still impressive both finished the race. 

Good marketing for sure.  

https://live.utvworldchampionship.com/results/?p=view_race_result&id=3232974

Its all there, 37 total entries. His stats show 35 total because there was an unknown MFG and a Yamaha, he deducted those.

Sort of the same thing no?

View attachment 16529
No it's not the same thing. You told me first you would never do business with me because you're a PIA. I said the feeling is mutual.

Did I say you're not a customer, I don't care what you say?

Did I say I don't care what you think, because you're not a customer, and if you are, you won't be anymore? 

Did I say I can talk when I want and delete you when I want? 

Are you seeing the differences?

🙂

How does Robbie know who his future customers are?? 

Sales 101 FAILURE^^^^^

Good luck to all who is invested in this project. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The only mistake rg makes daily is responding to the trolls.  

Then threating them is really classy.  

But he did finish 11th in a non production car, thats saying something.  
He finished 6th, even while stopping in the pits every lap to have the car looked over and running out of gas 300 yds from the finish line. The final position of 11th was after penalties, which doesn't reflect the actual speed of the car.

...penalties, which doesn't reflect the actual speed of the car.
Not exactly. 

A buddy of mine ran the race, and finished well.  There was a gnarly, slow, technical section that was a required part of the race course.  However, there was a faaaaast wash that ran parallel to that section, and a few teams were using it in practice (including my buddy).  Before the race, organizers made it clear that wash was off-limits, and using it would result in a DQ.  RG & Max both used that wash rather than the slow section of the course every lap.  They were not DQ'ed, even though the written warning about the wash specified that would be the penalty for using the wash.  

Obviously I'm a big Speed UTV fan, and have my order in.  I'm really not trying to "hate" at all.  I'm just trying to be honest and realistic about what happened.  It's rarely true that a penalized finishing position doesn't reflect the actual "speed" of the car - there's generally a competitive advantage gained when doing something to get penalized for.  But, in this case it's even more clear what RG and Max did to earn their penalties saved them a lot of time. 

-TJ

Not exactly. 

A buddy of mine ran the race, and finished well.  There was a gnarly, slow, technical section that was a required part of the race course.  However, there was a faaaaast wash that ran parallel to that section, and a few teams were using it in practice (including my buddy).  Before the race, organizers made it clear that wash was off-limits, and using it would result in a DQ.  RG & Max both used that wash rather than the slow section of the course every lap.  They were not DQ'ed, even though the written warning about the wash specified that would be the penalty for using the wash.  

Obviously I'm a big Speed UTV fan, and have my order in.  I'm really not trying to "hate" at all.  I'm just trying to be honest and realistic about what happened.  It's rarely true that a penalized finishing position doesn't reflect the actual "speed" of the car - there's generally a competitive advantage gained when doing something to get penalized for.  But, in this case it's even more clear what RG and Max did to earn their penalties saved them a lot of time. 

-TJ
Where I come from that's called cheating? If true, why no DQ?

Not exactly. 

-TJ
I don't think we'll ever really know what RG's car could have done, because he didn't really run it like he was in a race. Stopping in the pits every lap certainly added time to his overall time. There were also sections of the track where it was obvious that Max was driving faster than RG was - RG's priority looked like it was to finish, not to win.

A spectator who actually saw that section of the course (and saw about 50% of the field take the same parallel wash) said he thinks the parallel wash might have saved them 3-4 seconds per lap. IDK, I'm just repeating what a spectator said. If that's true, especially the 50% of the racers part, then it's obvious there was a lot of confusion about that part of the course, or there wouldn't have been so many. RG said Killian specifically told them before the race that section was part of the track, and their willingness to rescind the DQs and hand out time penalties seems to bear that out.

Finally, running out of gas 300 yds from the finish line. How long does it take to hustle some gas 300 yds to a vehicle? IDK for sure, but it's a good thing they didn't ask me to do it, or it would have been a loooong time!

:lol:

Back