Speed UTV

I'm surprised Cargo Ships have not been mentioned...

_120646594_gettyimages-1341613072.jpg

I'm surprised Cargo Ships have not been mentioned...

I see Speed logos on those containers.   I bet the props on the ship have Speed Logos too.  Did you know Robby helped invent cargo ships that is why they have a RZCS designation in the models.  It stands for Robby's Cargo Ship.   LMAO!!!!!

At what point do you and the admin staff recognize buff is a just a troll and boot him?  He talks about his inside knowledge here, but never legitimizes his claims in any way.  He never posts in any other thread.  He adds no value, but he's allowed to hang around.  I remember being banned for far less... 

-TJ
C'mon man !  Its people like that that make this site entertaining.  You remember 650 HP ?  Seriously, don't let him live rent free in your head.  We will all be ok.  

C'mon man !  Its people like that that make this site entertaining.  You remember 650 HP ?  Seriously, don't let him live rent free in your head.  We will all be ok.  
I'm guessing your IP address and Bufu's IP address are the same.

Here's an interesting post on FB.

[SIZE=.9375rem]John Alley[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.8125rem]9m[/SIZE]  · 

[SIZE=.9375rem]We traveled to our Havasu place and am settling in but I HAD TO run by the "Speed" building first thing. There is action going on and contractors at work. The delivery door is being changed and there is lots of product inside ! The chain was down so I peeked inside. A guy greeted me with a Speed outfit and I told him I had to look! I told him I had one on order and he smiled and said it would not be long now! I HAVE NO DOUBT![/SIZE]

Reactions: JBL
I don't recall who said it (Todd?) but they mentioned turning Speed into more of a lifestyle than just a UTV. Like Harley Davidson did. Apparel, events, bar and restaurant in Havasu, rides, energy drinks, etc.

I don't recall who said it (Todd?) but they mentioned turning Speed into more of a lifestyle than just a UTV. Like Harley Davidson did. Apparel, events, bar and restaurant in Havasu, rides, energy drinks, etc.
Well if your the standard customer it's not going to be bikers dressed as pirates for a lifestyle, I am thinking it will be more like BMW drivers 

200.gif

So where are the pictures of the race Speed UTVs all done and ready to race this weekend?

Only seen Max Gordon's Wildcat XX so far.  

I got a $100 for you to get a Robby Gordon / Speed Tattoo...

200.gif

Shoutout-to-@willytwoscoops-A-true-sst-fan-rad-tattoo.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's right, the start up company is going to introduce their all new vehicle about 14 yrs faster than one of the big boys - Ford.

:lol:
Lol. In 2007 there were the same number of production Broncos as 2021 Speeds. :biggrin:

image.gif

See SpaceX....

small startup

less resources

shorter delivery timelines
And… Elon Musk. 

I see Speed logos on those containers.   I bet the props on the ship have Speed Logos too.  Did you know Robby helped invent cargo ships that is why they have a RZCS designation in the models.  It stands for Robby's Cargo Ship.   LMAO!!!!!
It’s the rear tires. He only got fronts in that container. :biggrin:

Where are those bitchen hand built race UTVs Robby is supposed to be racing this weekend?  

Back