Speed UTV

Yes, I'm sure he feels vindicated and gratified that YOU compared Ferrari to Speed UTV, all on your own.

:smile:
He is not Ferrari, nor will the Speed UTV.    He is more the Hyundai versus Fiat and Yugo.    LOL!

Or 

Can Am = Vette

Polaris = Mustang

Speed UTV is the Ram TRX.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Am = Vette

Polaris = Mustang

Speed UTV is the Ram TRX.   
When you compare Can Am to Vette, I just want to be clear. You're comparing it to a 1980 Vette junker that was abandoned in an empty field in 1982 after a fiery crash and now needs $20k just to make it drivable again, right?

Because spending a pile of money to make it drivable is the only thing they might have in common.

:lol:

When you compare Can Am to Vette, I just want to be clear. You're comparing it to a 1980 Vette junker that was abandoned in an empty field in 1982 after a fiery crash and now needs $20k just to make it drivable again, right?

Because spending a pile of money to make it drivable is the only thing they might have in common.

Well if has come down to comparisons. We shall compare the Speed SxS to the Vector W8 then........... 

200.gif

Elon is the gold standard of how to start up and successfully run a business.   
Yes would agree wish I would have had the balls to buy some Tesla back when.... For what it is worth I have a friend with a canam and he put a deposit down on the tesla truck over a year ago looks like its hitting some big delays and the self driving feature is now being pushed back with so many issues and crashes while testing. So again manage your expectations and be patient.

I was hoping to get the UTV nationals to see what Speed does out there this weekend. Gonna head to Glamis the next weekend so might not be able to make it if someone else goes send some photos and info. I think he said the next show was gonna be from out there.

Well if has come down to comparisons. We shall compare the Speed SxS to the Vector W8 then........... 

Here's Why The Vector W8 Is A Sports Car Worth Collecting

BY JEFFREY HARPERPUBLISHED SEP 28, 2020

What's the best American Supercar to collect? HotCars reveals why the Vector Aeromotive W8 is perhaps a diamond in the rough.

Yes would agree wish I would have had the balls to buy some Tesla back when.... For what it is worth I have a friend with a canam and he put a deposit down on the tesla truck over a year ago looks like its hitting some big delays and the self driving feature is now being pushed back with so many issues and crashes while testing. So again manage your expectations and be patient.
I know someone that put a deposit on the Tesla truck when they announce it.   He knows he will eventually get the call the truck is being produced.  Until then he will continue to drive his 15 year old Rav 4.  LOL!

I was thinking more late 90s.   LOL!

If we are talking fiery crash then Polaris is a Pinto.  LMAO!!!!

I was thinking more late 90s.   
Mid/late 90s C4s are actually an amazing platform, and LATE 90s gets you into C5s.  Sure, the C5 is better, but C4s are a really good budget base.  Lots of C4s still ripping up NASA/SCCA classes. C5 is still THE best budget platform for a track car faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar and away. 

-TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to account settings and scroll to "Ignored users" add who you want to ignore.
At what point do you and the admin staff recognize buff is a just a troll and boot him?  He talks about his inside knowledge here, but never legitimizes his claims in any way.  He never posts in any other thread.  He adds no value, but he's allowed to hang around.  I remember being banned for far less... 

-TJ

Mid/late 90s C4s are actually an amazing platform, and LATE 90s gets you into C5s.  Sure, the C5 is better, but C4s are a really good budget base.  Lots of C4s still ripping up NASA/SCCA classes. C5 is still THE best budget platform for a track car faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar and away. 

-TJ
this

-TJ
That is why I said 90s Vette.  I guess I should of put mid/late 90s.  LOL!

Back