Speed UTV

Ehh yea they did say you have to check out your accessories now or dont get them. They also are just about a year late on delivery.
They told me same thing.  I said delete all accessories.  

9 hours ago, JBL said:

Wanted to pull trigger on the XX so bad but to this day never heard a good report on the Push Turbo for it.  RG and son race the chit out of the XX non-turbo and consistently finish up there in races.  Thats against all the turbo sxs so imagine if it had a solid turbo?   Oh well no XX for me, No X3 for me and def no RZR for me.  I took a gamble with a small deposit on the El Jefe and when it comes it comes.  I think the guys that are butt hurt are folks that went to Berts or Coyne or any other dealer.  Dropped deposits and found out they cant get their money back. Also the crazy folk that paid for deposits, then dropped $10k on goodies and still no car to show for it.  Im sure many of those guys are fuming, but nobody put a gun to their head and said buy all the accessories Speed offers and pay cash.  I've lost more money on Dogecoin and other stock and will never get it back.  I will probably miss another dune season and hanging with the guys but they aint going nowhwere and neither are the dunes.  I'll get the El Jefe when it comes.  In case some of you missed this video of the 5 Min WOT bench test..... Im impressed.

image.gif

That was with the original turbo housing, and inconel manifold.

They told me same thing.  I said delete all accessories.  
I know they made you pay cash for accessories so they could generate a little more cash, But I would have bought a ton of crap on the car if I could have financed it. Im sure this is also the reason they sent those emails out saying no more accessories or changes after Oct 1st to try and create some urgency and hope some buyers will add more stuff.

Sipped some whisky with my friend this weekend. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

x1080

Well I think we wont see this till early next year at the earliest and I am ok with that.

But I am seeing guys ask 80K for their low #'s I am wondering if they will get it. 

They absolutely will from guys who really have the need to show off the newest greatest shiny thing in their lives.

Well I think we wont see this till early next year at the earliest and I am ok with that.

But I am seeing guys ask 80K for their low #'s I am wondering if they will get it. 
I think they might once actual production starts or there is a definitive date of when production will begin.  

RG and his team have to finish the race UTVs as the UTV World Championship is only a few weeks away.  

Completely off topic, but...

How do you like it so far?
We bought it in Las Vegas (Team Ford). Flew in at 9am. Team Ford picked us up at the airport. Paperwork was ready and done in an hour. Turned around and headed back to San Diego. Of course we had to make a stop in Barstow to play a little. But neither of us wanted to make the first scratch so we just goofed around. It was super fun to drive around. Not as nice as my Raptor but better than our Jeep. On the road it drove very good and has decent power. The soft top (no hard tops yet) was our concern. But it wasn't bad on road noise. Then we hit that crazy storm last night. We got to Escondido and it was lightning/thunder and then poured down hail. I have never seen hail so bad. The whole freeway just stopped. By the time it cleared the freeway was white with ice. The Bronco felt solid in the ice and rain. The soft top didn't leak. Every stop we did someone would come up to us and ask questions. We only have 500 miles on it (1 day) but we really like it.

We talked with Steve Olliges (owner of Team Ford) and he said Ford is no longer taking reservations on the Bronco because they are booked our until the end on 2023. 

We bought it in Las Vegas (Team Ford). Flew in at 9am. Team Ford picked us up at the airport. Paperwork was ready and done in an hour. Turned around and headed back to San Diego. Of course we had to make a stop in Barstow to play a little. But neither of us wanted to make the first scratch so we just goofed around. It was super fun to drive around. Not as nice as my Raptor but better than our Jeep. On the road it drove very good and has decent power. The soft top (no hard tops yet) was our concern. But it wasn't bad on road noise. Then we hit that crazy storm last night. We got to Escondido and it was lightning/thunder and then poured down hail. I have never seen hail so bad. The whole freeway just stopped. By the time it cleared the freeway was white with ice. The Bronco felt solid in the ice and rain. The soft top didn't leak. Every stop we did someone would come up to us and ask questions. We only have 500 miles on it (1 day) but we really like it.

We talked with Steve Olliges (owner of Team Ford) and he said Ford is no longer taking reservations on the Bronco because they are booked our until the end on 2023. 
Thanks for the info!  Please bring it to Glamis so I can check it out and ask you a bunch of questions, lol

My wife has one on order. She refused that top and now were looking at like 2023. She wanted the new top.

We put our deposit for a wildtrak on the first day too.

For whats its worth they beat speed on the delivery, But when did they debut/concept this was going to be built or created was that after speed said they were going to build a car which was like 24 months ago plus a week or two? I am just curious from concept to delivery I do not have a speed or Ford on order. 

For whats its worth they beat speed on the delivery, But when did they debut/concept this was going to be built or created was that after speed said they were going to build a car which was like 24 months ago plus a week or two? I am just curious from concept to delivery I do not have a speed or Ford on order. 
I don't know this info. We just had a fun family bet on who would get their toy first. 

Maybe I lost on a technicality. She doesn't have the hardtop yet and they don't know when it will be ready. Sooooooo she  really didn't get the car she ordered. 

Back