Speed UTV

I have not doubt there are husbands that have some pissed off wives, but that pretty much goes with any purchase on a vehicle that is not a necessity.
I have never promised my wife a car on the condition that she might not ever see it nor her deposit let alone additional accessory money due to a non-refundable deposit clause.
That would be on me or her also if she was so in love that losing all that money did not matter.

Clearly some of us are Wise enough to know, buying the first model release of ANYTHING, is a gamble at best.

From what I can gather (because I only watched one), the infomercials Speed put out pretty much promised the world.

Some people, actually believed his BS. I'm gonna say RG believed his own BS!

The rest of us, well, let's just say we knew better.

I have never promised my wife a car on the condition that she might not ever see it nor her deposit let alone additional accessory money due to a non-refundable deposit clause.
That would be on me or her also if she was so in love that losing all that money did not matter.
I think you are missing the point. I don't think anyone is complaining about the deposit. It is about the accessories and paying for them and still not having a car a few years later. When all those people paid a few years ago there was no clause about it being non-refundable or custom parts.

Those that have gotten there cars and the accessories they paid for can all say suck it up, but they have all their stuff. Those that fell victim to the RG salesmanship and laid out cash only to see nothing in the last few years have legitimate gripes. They have a reason to be concerned and ask for their money back on the accessories at a minimum.

Back