Speed UTV

While I agree Speed has been less then honest with timelines. How or what have they cheated? And what have they stole? Those are some very strong accusations, which if founded are legit. But to just say them without merit is pretty unfair too.

When you say “them” I assume you’re talking about both Robby & Todd? What about his or their “entire history of business” causes you to not support the brand? And do you really think they are getting a pass? I kinda feel it’s the opposite, because they are who they are more scrutiny has been put on them since day one.

I’m more then happy to share my thoughts, as of today, but I kinda want to understand yours as I know this is not something new and you and many more on this form has said this same thing for years. So I’m just trying to understand, and then I will share my thoughts & concerns with the brand.

Here's an example...

My good friend ordered one right away. Ordered just about Every option for it, that they had him pay for up front. So he has givin Speed 12k cash or something like that?

That was five years ago now.?

They won't refund his money or offer him anything other than lip service. And we all KNOW there is no way he can sell his spot.

Can you imagine any other company pulling this bullshit??? I sure can't. It's Fucking ridiculous, but I'm sure you, and others, will make some legit excuses for it.

So carry on with how great the car is. Go Speed! (y):rolleyes:

Back