Speed UTV

You are 100% correct at it evolving at the speed of light.. It wasn't that long ago we were all driving basically over grown golf carts.. Now these things are running with some of the fastest Offroad shit out there.

RD

You are 100% correct at it evolving at the speed of light.. It wasn't that long ago we were all driving basically over grown golf carts.. Now these things are running with some of the fastest Offroad shit out there.

RD

TT run close to 150mph.

And I'll just leave this here...

I get it, I haven’t seen the other thread yet and will try to find it..

With all the stuff Hollander came out with now Morgan with the oil cooler.. and full potential gaining 50hp at the wheels on 91 octane tuning cooler temps.. I think we r gonna see some bad ass shit here soon.

I love my car and for a desert (not sand) I can’t think of a better SXS

50hp to the wheels on 91? That is the most impressive tuning of any SXS with 91. Maverick R on a 91 tune only gets to 237hp and stock it is 214. 249 if you can find 93.

Wonder what they are doing besides the $6K ECU swap and some clutch tuning.

50hp to the wheels on 91? That is the most impressive tuning of any SXS with 91. Maverick R on a 91 tune only gets to 237hp and stock it is 214. 249 if you can find 93.

Injectors for sure they are doing

Well they were getting 150 at the wheels when they started, and now getting 200ish.. For the riding I'm doing this car is plenty fast enough.. but I'll admit after I do my next round of upgrades I'm probably gonna head down there and have it done. LOL

I gotta be honest these videos are fucking painful to watch, but they are putting out content and putting it out consistently.

Well they were getting 150 at the wheels when they started, and now getting 200ish.. For the riding I'm doing this car is plenty fast enough.. but I'll admit after I do my next round of upgrades I'm probably gonna head down there and have it done. LOL

I gotta be honest these videos are fucking painful to watch, but they are putting out content and putting it out consistently.

That is an expensive road to travel with no engine warranty. I would wait and see how the motor holds up to the Speed Key as that 91 tune in the video is putting out the same hp.

Back