Speed UTV

wow

As of July 24, 2024, at least $633,588.46 of invoiced costs to Speed UTVwere outstanding and unpaid. Costs continue to accrue on a daily basis.

1725904045466.png

"Between February and June 2024, Speed UTV contracted with OEC for carriage of the Subject Cargo from Haiphong, Vietnam to Corona, California, United States and attendant services."

600K for 5 months of shipping containers. He's either paying a shitload for shipping or he sent a lot of damn containers.

"Between February and June 2024, Speed UTV contracted with OEC for carriage of the Subject Cargo from Haiphong, Vietnam to Corona, California, United States and attendant services."

600K for 5 months of shipping containers. He's either paying a shitload for shipping or he sent a lot of damn containers.
40’ was about $10k per with local delivery/pickup on either end earlier this year for me. Figure the bulk discount means 100-ish containers. I think it was 6-ish per, so this sounds like 600 or so that were supposed to be delivered.

I imagine that figure includes penalties and storage/warehousing, etc.

Does Speed offer those customer's with cars stuck in customs and the subject of the lawsuit other cars?

Picture picking up your new Speed and paid $1000 for a 5 day Baja tour excited to a great trip. My buddy just called said he was in the group with the lone Speed and day 1 after a few stops the speed would not start. They got RG on phone to trouble shoot then found a bad starter so they had to resort to pull starting like they did at KOH! All day each stop pull start and one lunch stop took an hour yanking to get it started. Day 2 begins and shortly after Primary Grenades! Driver forced to ride passenger as the chase truck had to tow Speed back to starting area. IM Sooooo glad I got out and made a little money from my deposit. Gonna be interesting this season with alot more Speeds in the dunes. Joe Fab better have tons of belts and clutches at the ready.

Picture picking up your new Speed and paid $1000 for a 5 day Baja tour excited to a great trip. My buddy just called said he was in the group with the lone Speed and day 1 after a few stops the speed would not start. They got RG on phone to trouble shoot then found a bad starter so they had to resort to pull starting like they did at KOH! All day each stop pull start and one lunch stop took an hour yanking to get it started. Day 2 begins and shortly after Primary Grenades! Driver forced to ride passenger as the chase truck had to tow Speed back to starting area. IM Sooooo glad I got out and made a little money from my deposit. Gonna be interesting this season with alot more Speeds in the dunes. Joe Fab better have tons of belts and clutches at the ready.
That would not be a fun trip. Imagine if there was no chase truck. Someone in the group would of been towing it or they would be leaving it at some hopefully secure spot to go get later.

My first Baja trip one of the guys put a hole in his transmission on a XP900. He hit a rock that went through the skid plate. Luckily it was close to Coyote Cals. They left it there and on the way back they towed it back behind another SXS on the highway to Ensenada.

That would not be a fun trip. Imagine if there was no chase truck. Someone in the group would of been towing it or they would be leaving it at some hopefully secure spot to go get later.

My first Baja trip one of the guys put a hole in his transmission on a XP900. He hit a rock that went through the skid plate. Luckily it was close to Coyote Cals. They left it there and on the way back they towed it back behind another SXS on the highway to Ensenada.
Just don’t tow it out with a Can Am: all that single shear will just collapse… :ROFLMAO:

Just read that dude Dezertracer812 is thinking of putting a LS motor and S4 transmission in his Speed car. Said he can't sell it so he might as well do the swap.

He is the guy that went all crazy on instagram on RG after his Speed car broke again.

Back