Speed UTV

a buddy told me today that he got a phone call from an insider at speed telling him to cancel the large part order he had just placed. he was told they have ZERO!! parts in country and it could be 6 weeks- 8 months. these were basic speed parts that are shitting the bed, clutches, housings, brackets,axles,..

Imagine that.
Sounds as if folks aren't receiving the full story regarding deliveries of more than one UTV related product nowadays...

a buddy told me today that he got a phone call from an insider at speed telling him to cancel the large part order he had just placed. he was told they have ZERO!! parts in country and it could be 6 weeks- 8 months. these were basic speed parts that are shitting the bed, clutches, housings, brackets,axles,..
Not knowing your buddy, or what a large order consists of. Or what he is doing with these parts? For himself or acting as a retailer?

But I can say Speed has parts. To say they have Zero parts, would be incorrect. Maybe they don’t have every part in stock, or there are some parts they are out of stock, or need to keep for warranty work. Plus they have their Norra rent a ride programs? And the Norra 500 coming up. So you know they are stocking up for that. But I saw lots of parts. Probably not going to find allot of body parts or non essential parts in stock, but they looked to have a good amount of stuff. But like I said who knows how much inventory they keep on hand for Warranty & Norra?

Here is a picture of the parts room at Speed. You can see some of the items you listed. Plus they have some shipping containers used to stock more stuff as they don’t have enough room in this part of the building. When I was there another guy had a list of hardware and a few other misc items he was wanting, and they had them all in stock. This was two weeks ago.

IMG_3404.jpegIMG_3405.jpeg
IMG_3406.jpeg

Shipping storage containers, which I’m told has lots of parts stock. I think a few were just tires.

IMG_3415.jpeg

Last edited:
Was not up to Speed. Thats a Hisun decision.

Not knowing your buddy, or what a large order consists of. Or what he is doing with these parts? For himself or acting as a retailer?

But I can say Speed has parts. To say they have Zero parts, would be incorrect. Maybe they don’t have every part in stock, or there are some parts they are out of stock, or need to keep for warranty work. Plus they have their Norra rent a ride programs? And the Norra 500 coming up. So you know they are stocking up for that. But I saw lots of parts. Probably not going to find allot of body parts or non essential parts in stock, but they looked to have a good amount of stuff. But like I said who knows how much inventory they keep on hand for Warranty & Norra?

Here is a picture of the parts room at Speed. You can see some of the items you listed. Plus they have some shipping containers used to stock more stuff as they don’t have enough room in this part of the building. When I was there another guy had a list of hardware and a few other misc items he was wanting, and they had them all in stock. This was two weeks ago.

View attachment 124239View attachment 124240
View attachment 124245

Shipping storage containers, which I’m told has lots of parts stock. I think a few were just tires.

View attachment 124247
What parts are in the crate labeled Super ATV in the second picture?

How would I know? I see what you see. What do you think I know everything! 😂
I guess not. Here I thought you were all knowing. LMAO!!!

Super Atv making accessories for them under the Speed badge?

Back