Speed UTV

Found the speed thread!!  

I have car 113.. love it!    You guys will be seeing it in Glamis soon!   Lots of people with speed keys in hand but it’s so damn hot out nobody wants to drive them right now.  
Car 62 here. This thread probably isn’t the best place to post. Too many haters. 

IMG_3272.jpeg

Look at it this way, this is GD.COM not HARDPACK.COM! The car was promised to be the best of the best not just a great car in dirt. I don’t argue that the chassis is a better design or the suspension WASNT  better than the competition when the car was first designed. Now the cars are out and it’s a slug compared to the rest in the dunes and people are already having to re-spring the car as the original springs are sagging out just like Polaris and CanAm. Yes the speed key will bring the car alive in the sand but do you really want to run it? I mean with the amount of lost motors already without the key, is it gonna be reliable? In stock form, the Pro R and the Maverick R will dominate the speed car in the sand and have no problem running with the Speed in the open desert. If Speed would have got the car out when promised, it would have had the market cornered. Taking as long as it did, the other two blew right past them. 

Car 62 here. This thread probably isn’t the best place to post. Too many haters. 

View attachment 118011
Haters would be people that want the project to fail.  People stating concerns or how things might not be perfect is not hating.   In the end we are just a group of people that like to have fun in the dunes, desert, and some on the lakes or river.   

It is really LOTD fault!  LOL!!!

hard to tell with the BITD Vegas to Reno race what's happening.
https://bitd.com/live-tracking/

Three entries Trick Truck #77, UTV Pro Turbo class T333 and UTV Open H777
Current spot on course between mile 120 and 125

View attachment 118010

the TT tracker is not showing on course - which is typical for RG.... TT's are at mile 400
Speed has a couple of live video cams too, showing 8 entries but....
https://watch.starstream.pro/speed-utv-live-stream/?fbclid=IwY2xjawEsvJNleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHWdf2rLnia9DDAd77t0sKGjA9rDRmDyS4JZW4nMenjNAeCcHM0pRGFm1iw_aem_-LEbtm9M3-rDRQ4xzI3Q2g
H777 finished the race.  T333 is a Can Am. 

I see a tremendous amount of people being put in a bad place, even taking a loss trying to get out of this whole debacle. There is no way in hell I would expect anybody to hire me, refer me out, or give me the benefit of the doubt if I held onto their money for three-four years and kept breaking my promises every 3 to 4 months, not to mention the outright lies and deception. I try to work with companies with integrity when I have the choice. Don't be confused though. Even though it's been said a hundred times in this very thread, we're not hating the cars, we're throwing shade at the company. If a company is going to make sensational or misleading statements, they're going to get checked. That's not hating. 

Reminds me of shock therapy, the bhole formerly known as Predator sand cars. I can't believe all the people that gave that guy a pass and still do business with him. 

These are the reasons why we have shitty products, shitty companies, shitty warranties, and overall just a general shitty economy for goods and services. 

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the hate comes from the fact that Robbie comes off as a pretty big a s s h o l e. 

Dang, nice. How’re temps?
110+ when we got there. Canal time was perfect. Cooled off a bit and went riding. My group is all wheelers and quads so I hung out on the outer dunes and met in key places. 

You are a better man than me.. it’s hot as balls out right now.  lol 

os that your speed? (I’m assuming it is) 

110+ when we got there. Canal time was perfect. Cooled off a bit and went riding. My group is all wheelers and quads so I hung out on the outer dunes and met in key places. 
Sorry: coolant temps. I take it zero issues with no windshield?

Back