Speed UTV

i drive by the speed shop in Anaheim everyday

looks like a lot of cars are there right now,  im guessing i saw 30+ outside covered up,  one in the air for display too. for the freeway passerbyes 

looks like a lot of cars are there right now,  im guessing i saw 30+ outside covered up,  one in the air for display too. for the freeway passerbyes 
The Sand Show is coming up. He needs cars to display in his booth. 

They allegedly have a steady line of cars being shipped and making it to the port.   With dunes/desert season just around the corner they need to start getting more cars delivered.  RG did open up the hose and deliveries were going to happen at whatever number he said over a year ago.   LOL!!!

Did I just see a for sale ad of a Speed with the Speed Key in hand? Is the key out to everyone already? Would be cool to see these things juiced up! 

Found the speed thread!!  

I have car 113.. love it!    You guys will be seeing it in Glamis soon!   Lots of people with speed keys in hand but it’s so damn hot out nobody wants to drive them right now.  

Whatcha doing to this???

I believe this car was painted by @PainterJoe and I was fortunate enough to design it!

One of my fav's!

:headbang:
It is a beautiful paint job, but my wife wanted to do it her way. So we are wrapping the car and changing the interior. Basic redo for her. Should be done soon. I hope. i am just waiting for the sand to cool down because I am ready..

It is a beautiful paint job, but my wife wanted to do it her way. So we are wrapping the car and changing the interior. Basic redo for her. Should be done soon. I hope. i am just waiting for the sand to cool down because I am ready..
Awesome!

very cool car...she's gonna love it!

When I get back out to glamis, would love to come by your camp and say hey if you're out there!

hard to tell with the BITD Vegas to Reno race what's happening.
https://bitd.com/live-tracking/

Three entries Trick Truck #77, UTV Pro Turbo class T333 and UTV Open H777
Current spot on course between mile 120 and 125

image.png

the TT tracker is not showing on course - which is typical for RG.... TT's are at mile 400
Speed has a couple of live video cams too, showing 8 entries but....
https://watch.starstream.pro/speed-utv-live-stream/?fbclid=IwY2xjawEsvJNleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHWdf2rLnia9DDAd77t0sKGjA9rDRmDyS4JZW4nMenjNAeCcHM0pRGFm1iw_aem_-LEbtm9M3-rDRQ4xzI3Q2g

Back