Speed UTV

Or Maybe he's a guy that put his heart and soul into something, and people just wanna sit back and talk chit and think that people have to take it? I'm 59, I've been in lots of businesses where the owners have taken product, given refunds and told people to GTFO....and don't come back.  It's how things were done before everyone turned into keyboard warriors... 
Is Robby your illegitimate son or what? 😂😂

What number are you?   Seems shipments have been arriving and deliveries have started again. 
Ok got a hold of Karla. Somehow she didn't get my emails. But long story short my car is 1 of the 70 cars stuck at the port missing customs stamps and probably cars will have to be returned to Vietnam for stamps and sent back. 🤬😢 she did offer me another El jefe Le  that they have and can put all my accessories but she said it's a different color and they can give me 30% off the cost of a new wrap. 

Not sure what to do at this ppoint. Not too happy with the customer service on updates etc. Karla was very nice and helpful but another 4 months is a long time to wait ans to be charged more for the wrap I was promised.  Leaning toward new maverick r and be done.

Ok got a hold of Karla. Somehow she didn't get my emails. But long story short my car is 1 of the 70 cars stuck at the port missing customs stamps and probably cars will have to be returned to Vietnam for stamps and sent back. 🤬😢 she did offer me another El jefe Le  that they have and can put all my accessories but she said it's a different color and they can give me 30% off the cost of a new wrap. 

Not sure what to do at this ppoint. Not too happy with the customer service on updates etc. Karla was very nice and helpful but another 4 months is a long time to wait ans to be charged more for the wrap I was promised.  Leaning toward new maverick r and be done.
Sooooooooo. It appears decisions and installation of accessories can be made just prior to delivery. 🤔🤔🤔

I said it before and I’ll say it again. FORCING people to pay in full for all accessories up front was just a way to get money into the business to help pay for development and startup costs. Shady practice at best.

Didn’t the fiasco with customs and the boat being sent back to Vietnam happen a couple months ago?? Those owners didn’t get an email, or a phone call, informing them of the situation? Not only that, you had to call/email multiple times to get this info???

This guy is approaching Bernie Madoff level of smooth…

So I wonder whose car that is ?  How can they have the balls to offer you another car sitting around and ask you to pay for the wrap you already paid for. They are 3/4 yrs behind. You would think they would bend over backwards to accommodate you for your patience. You are way nicer than me. 

So I wonder whose car that is ?  How can they have the balls to offer you another car sitting around and ask you to pay for the wrap you already paid for. They are 3/4 yrs behind. You would think they would bend over backwards to accommodate you for your patience. You are way nicer than me. 
They have been buying people out of their deposits, so probably someone who bailed out.

The whole "nonrefundable" seems to be a myth, several people have reported Speed giving them all of their money back, and not being a single penny.

If you want the car I would get the one that they have and have them put the accessories on it.  They I would go to a custom wrap place and get it done the way you want.  It is not like the Speed graphics are of the highest quality.  

Otherwise you will be lucky to see you car in the next 6 months.  The lack of organization keeps shinning through and I would probably ask for a refund and move on.   The way things are being done does not seem to be changing anytime soon.  

On another note how the hell do they have customs stamp issues after the last time they had to ship cars back.  What a mess!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am only going by what I was told, she was upfront and honest. I appreciate that. I think the speed will be a bad ass car once it has the bugs worked out. I originally ordered this car for my wife and family. Wife says she is over it. What to do... Decisions decisions.

I'm willing to bet that the manufacturer in Taiwan or wherever the hell this thing is made is getting frustrated as well. It can't be good to keep stopping and going, stopping and going with the manufacturing process. It almost seems like Robbie's cars are not their priority, maybe they're only filling their free time in with RG's cars.. who knows.. Just speculation on my part.

Last edited by a moderator:
On another note how the hell do they have customs stamp issues after the last time they had to ship cars back.  What a mess!!!!
I was thinking the same thing when I read that.  I mean how the hell does it even happen in the first place and now yore telling me it happened twice ? ? ? Fvck that, I vote Maverick R  . . .

I'm willing to bet that the manufacturer in Taiwan or wherever the hell this thing is made is getting frustrated as well. It can't be good to keep stopping and going, stopping and going with the manufacturing process. It almost seems like Robbie's cars are not their priority, maybe they're only filling their free time in with RG's cars.. who knows.. Just speculation on my part.
Every reputable company that ships product from overseas pays or employs someone that is responsible for these things.  This is a very costly mistake, shipping three times on the same product isn't profitable, probably eats away any possibility of making a dollar on these units.  How deep are these inventors' pockets???

Back