Speed UTV

Pretty sure Max's car DNF in Heat 1, but because the Pro Class didn't have a lot of cars, everyone made the finals. As for the crash, he made the mistake.  Cars were all fast in the class, very fast.

A 15 yr old beat the Speeds in every race, good job Chase Carr.

Race looked fun, everyone was right there and Max had it wide open, his car was fast for sure.

The after math did not look bad at all for how hard it went tumbling. 

Seems they continue to get better...

The triple door detents are pretty nice:

IMG_5184.jpeg

IMG_5185.jpeg

IMG_5186.jpeg

As is the access door to the extra storage behind the seats in the Diablo (obviously the sub limits the usefulness on this side, but the other side has a lot of good storage and easy access to the fuel tank):

IMG_5187.jpeg

IMG_5188.jpeg

Some pics of the car without most of the protective film:

IMG_5192.jpeg

IMG_5190.jpeg

-TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
The doors in this thing definitely have a different look/feel than any of the other SxSs I've owned, or been around:

-TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
49 minutes ago, tjZ06 said:

The doors in this thing definitely have a different look/feel than any of the other SxSs I've owned, or been around:

Those look solid and great! Was camped with a MavR last trip and their doors were pretty solid as well, hope this is a trend with all MFRs now, at least above base model... never been a fan of a simple plastic skin over some janky tubing.

View attachment 99518

View attachment 99519

View attachment 99520

As is the access door to the extra storage behind the seats in the Diablo (obviously the sub limits the usefulness on this side, but the other side has a lot of good storage and easy access to the fuel tank):

View attachment 99521

View attachment 99522

View attachment 99523

View attachment 99524

-TJ
Thoughts on reorienting that sub so whatever you put in there isn't on top of it rattling around?

Ive got no first hand experience so nothing to add other than that car is a very sweet looking rig! I do have a 2022 turbo R 4 ultimate and a 2022 general xp 4 ultimate and the fit and finish are horrible in comparison at a glance... 

tjZ06 that Diablo is exactly what I was going to order (different colors) to replace the Wildcat XX, man they are sweet!

Thoughts on reorienting that sub so whatever you put in there isn't on top of it rattling around?
Yeah, I suppose that's a good idea... and I bet somebody will offer a "kit" to do it with sort of elevated platform or whatnot.  There's still a ton of room back there without using the top of the sub.  Definitely typical folding camp-chair space, you know if you don't want to just sit on the tailgate. 

Ive got no first hand experience so nothing to add other than that car is a very sweet looking rig! I do have a 2022 turbo R 4 ultimate and a 2022 general xp 4 ultimate and the fit and finish are horrible in comparison at a glance... 
Yeah, I'd agree it's a cut above the Polaris stuff I've had. 

tjZ06 that Diablo is exactly what I was going to order (different colors) to replace the Wildcat XX, man they are sweet!
Thanks.

-TJ

Yeah, I suppose that's a good idea... and I bet somebody will offer a "kit" to do it with sort of elevated platform or whatnot.  There's still a ton of room back there without using the top of the sub.  Definitely typical folding camp-chair space, you know if you don't want to just sit on the tailgate. 
You can sit on those side compartment doors as well.

View attachment 99518

View attachment 99519

View attachment 99520

View attachment 99521

View attachment 99522

View attachment 99523

View attachment 99524

-TJ
Nice looking El Diablo 

Back