Speed UTV

Why would he remove the video? What part of it was illegal? Maybe the part where he plays RG's voicemail where he is clear that he has some very good China friends that would be capable of silencing anyone trying to affect their product and livelihood. Unless I heard that wrong. 

I’ve been following this thread since it’s beginning and haven’t made a comment.  No skin in the game and nothing salient to add.  Honestly discounted a lot of the ant RG stuff.  But I watched the video and whelp…that’s something to behold.  Not a good look.  Now back to my dark cave. 

Well, when the courts get done with this let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still there. 

The majority of his video is about RG and boardmanville. Not a good look in my opinion. Boardmanville has been absolutely vicious with speed UTV. I think if we're all being honest here any one of us would take up fisticuffs with Bordmanville if he said that chit about your company. Not saying he didn't have a point, but he was brutal.This guy dragging that drama into his drama really distracts from his case.

There does seem to be proof that Robbie is shutting people up with legal action. It's probably why all those shootout, comparison, and Dyno videos stopped and owners quit talking chit.

https://youtu.be/toetpvRBL2g?si=PuJ9jhRoyfSioxE-

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still there. 

The majority of his video is about RG and boardmanville. Not a good look in my opinion. Boardmanville has been absolutely vicious with speed UTV. I think if we're all being honest here any one of us would take up fisticuffs with Bordmanville if he said that chit about your company. Not saying he didn't have a point, but he was brutal.This guy dragging that drama into his drama really distracts from his case.

There does seem to be proof that Robbie is shutting people up with legal action. It's probably why all those shootout, comparison, and Dyno videos stopped and owners quit talking chit.

Boardmanville “started” it by posting a picture of a Speed getting towed. RG went ballistic shitting on BMV’s inability to get direct OHV access and other items. 

Since then, BMV’s made it a jihad. Lol

well boardmanville definitely posted some speed getting towed and broke and so on but how many rzr wadded up, rzr on fire, rzr sitting in the middle of olds with a broken belt, wheels rolled under on can ams ect. they all have their issues.  It has gotten personal with RG and Lance the only problem with RG is that he went online every week and preached how every manufacturer was doing it wrong and his way was the best so basically he can dish it out but cant take it if the car so so great let it speak for its self once there are alot of them out people will start posting what they are doing and prospective buyers will make their own decision.. i like his car but there is a lot of reasons i wouldn't buy one yet the drivetrain isn't proven yet. would like more HP reliable. availability of parts you can go online and get anything next day oem or aftermarket for the other sxs. not many people out in the dunes with them yet the real test. and they have been slow rolling them out my guess a few cars per day my guess probably by design im sure they dont want too many cars out that will require recalls   so i'm probably going to get a pro r for next season i feel the aftermarket can get 300hp very reliable out of a 2000cc engine just hope i can keep a belt in it

It's still there. 

ok, this one worked....WOW.

So, ummmm, can I have my SxS now? 

-TJ
8espzh.jpg

Back