Speed UTV

Oil cooler is part of the radiator assembly, so the windshield also caused high oil temps.

The FB post was shared somewhere else, and I remember part of the original post saying he was posting it for his friend because he was told he couldn't post, or something along those lines.

Question for you…..

OK so no NDA’s but…

Are you aware of the numerous Speed reviews and comparisons that have been pulled of the interwebs?

Do you think it’s just internet BS or would it be in line with RG’s modus operandi to have threaten them with no support and even lawsuits?

RG’s biggest failure was his lack of any PR person. Hell the stupid bitch that BUD Light fired could have done better.

The Hisun/Speed is definitely one of the best looking and well thought out platforms but I have a hard time seeing how RG and his hubris can outrun all the faults and Asian assembled quality as well as getting passed up technology wise.

Why when you ask a question about the Hisun/Speed Key do all of the most vocal internet apologists go silent?

Hoping this gets better soon for everyone involved.

Humility and total transparency on RG’s part would have helped tremendously. No one could keep track all the missed dates and timelines/deliveries.

Hey did you know that the plastic cover on the Mav R often comes loose? What a piece of chit right? 

Question for you…..

OK so no NDA’s but…

Are you aware of the numerous Speed reviews and comparisons that have been pulled of the interwebs?

Do you think it’s just internet BS or would it be in line with RG’s modus operandi to have threaten them with no support and even lawsuits?

RG’s biggest failure was his lack of any PR person. Hell the stupid bitch that BUD Light fired could have done better.

The Hisun/Speed is definitely one of the best looking and well thought out platforms but I have a hard time seeing how RG and his hubris can outrun all the faults and Asian assembled quality as well as getting passed up technology wise.

Why when you ask a question about the Hisun/Speed Key do all of the most vocal internet apologists go silent?

Humility and total transparency on RG’s part would have helped tremendously. No one could keep track all the missed dates and timelines/deliveries.

Hey did you know that the plastic cover on the Mav R often comes loose? What a piece of chit right? 
Glad to see you’re still alive and well Romans :biggrin:

411933226_863046359159302_2272868146558379949_n.jpg

Question for you…..

OK so no NDA’s but…

What a bs ask of questions to a car owner vs the company. 
come on man. Your beef with RG is just that, not us car owners. 
you all wonder why the actual car owners are so quiet? Cause of people like you. 

What a bs ask of questions to a car owner vs the company. 
come on man. Your beef with RG is just that, not us car owners. 
you all wonder why the actual car owners are so quiet? Cause of people like you. 
Damn I remembered you as having much better reading comprehension than this.

Of course I have no “beef” with the car owners/speed investors, I despise families being continually lied to and given false hopes about their “investments”.

My beef is watching people try to cover for the chit show and be personally attacked and unable to actually give a fair assessment of the car for fear of loosing the precious support they obviously will be so desperately needing.

The most vocal speed apologists go silent when asking about things that RG has continually misrepresented.

I guess you have your car so you don’t care about your fellow speed investors?

So when did you get your Speed key?

Seen a few Speed UTVs here in Glamis.     The Idaho dunes Speed UTV is here.  

Drove a Maverick R the other day and it is impressive, but does take some time getting use to it.  

Damn I remembered you as having much better reading comprehension than this.

Of course I have no “beef” with the car owners/speed investors, I despise families being continually lied to and given false hopes about their “investments”.

My beef is watching people try to cover for the chit show and be personally attacked and unable to actually give a fair assessment of the car for fear of loosing the precious support they obviously will be so desperately needing.

The most vocal speed apologists go silent when asking about things that RG has continually misrepresented.

I guess you have your car so you don’t care about your fellow speed investors?

So when did you get your Speed key?
You quoted @WheresHotBoat and asked several questions that no one here can answer. Pretty obvious RG is in your head on all this, so ask him. 
You don’t think we know of the issues we’ve had to face? We do. It’s pretty simple and they keep fixing these things. Makes me happy! 😃 

Its the constant barrage of the same bs day after day that makes us go silent. 
“Have the speed key yet?”  Really? How is asking car owners that help anything? You know as well as we do that it’s not available “yet”. 

you gonna ask me next week where the key is? 
you gonna cry foul about some empty promise made years ago? 
you gonna bring up the back seats aren’t carbon? 
the turbo is s bad

no dome light

no this or that?  

that’s all been played out over and over again. 
im not defending RG by any means. I’m defending car owners who are tired of the same garbage on social media day in and out. 

the good news is, the more cars out there, the less the noise becomes. 🤷 

You quoted @WheresHotBoat and asked several questions that no one here can answer. Pretty obvious RG is in your head on all this, so ask him. 
You don’t think we know of the issues we’ve had to face? We do. It’s pretty simple and they keep fixing these things. Makes me happy! 😃 

“Have the speed key yet?”  Really? How is asking car owners that help anything? You know as well as we do that it’s not available “yet”. 

the turbo is s bad

no dome light

no this or that?  

im not defending RG by any means. I’m defending car owners who are tired of the same garbage on social media day in and out. 

I would love proof of this: 

My beef is watching people try to cover for the chit show and be personally attacked and unable to actually give a fair assessment of the car for fear of loosing the precious support they obviously will be so desperately needing

the turbo is s bad

no dome light

no this or that?  

It’s simple, do you love your car? I’m pretty sure you do despite the issues you or others have encountered. So brush off the BS. The RG bashing is something you can’t defend or win. I love my Pro R. It’s had its issues. I guess $50k isn’t enough to cover not having issues! 

My neighbor has a New speed he just got,  and i must say that i am a total sandcar guy, and think if you have a SXS as a primary toy you are a total homo, 

but, the chassis and the other features look pretty lagit, compared to any other frame on the Gayzer and the Canedham it looks just like a full tubed race car. 

Saw a couple today in Glamis. 

Look to handle the whoops well enough. 

Definitely less power. Everyone’s been struggling to get around on the smashed potatoes out there, but the Speed is slower. 

Look much better in person than in pictures. 

Saw a couple today in Glamis. 

Look to handle the whoops well enough. 

Definitely less power. Everyone’s been struggling to get around on the smashed potatoes out there, but the Speed is slower. 

Look much better in person than in pictures. 
Dunes are sucking up power big time this week.  

@Chummin I never said anything derogatory about all the Speed owners/investors or the Speed cars. Actually if you would read instead of react with emotions at the first slight sense you have that the Speed is being maligned in some way you could see that I clearly stated they are one of the best laid out platforms available and the best looking.

I clearly said the “Speed apologists” meaning the guys who are the most vocal defending the Speed name. Most all of them (like you did) won’t actually give an account of what they have been told or what their experience is which is exactly what potential buyers need to know to have realistic expectations unlike the expectations the RG and Speed has given for the last 4 years. 

There have been many Speed reviews and comparisons that have been pulled. In most of the cases the owners went silent with no explanation given except that they didn’t want to loose support.

My son and two of his Marine buddies were looking at cars 4 years ago. They asked me what I thought and I told them I would definitely buy/order a Speed car over anything else. With what I understood at the time being that RG was the primary force behind the cars design it should be hands down the best car available because he would address all the things that the other manufacturers don’t have the experience and passion to put into a design. After reading RG stating that you wouldn’t need a new car at model changes because he would make improvements to work with the existing platform I saw that as another advantage. The price looked to me like he was selling at his cost to try and get some cash flow going by making a sacrifice up front. Add to that the  first media release material made  it look like the cars would be assembled in Texas and it seemed like a no brainer.

My son was about to put a “deposit” on one and I talked to one of the transaxle suppliers about some parts for my sand car and mentioned the Speed to him and asked what he thought. He said there was no way Speed could deliver cars at the rate they were advertising or insinuating. He warned me about RG’s hubris being well known in the off road racing world. My son was wanting to take a trip within a year or two and after talking to a few guys in the SxS world they recommended an X3 which he then bought about six months later. He used that car for 2 years and has since sold it since he needs a 4 seat car with his new son. His one buddy bought a Polaris and the other “ordered” a Speed. 

The fella with the Speed finally sold his “spot” for the Speed a year ago. He waited 2  years and the guy that bought his spot still hasn’t recieved the car after being told it would be here 6 months or so ago.

Lastly I have clearly stated in the post you quoted I hope this all gets sorted out and everyone gets their cars and I’ll add I hope RG gets a viable company established that prospers and helps make the off road sport continue to grow and provide family recreation for the future while improving the cars and the experience.                                                                                                        

What more can I say. To each their own. ☮️ 
I personally have been looking forward to your review. Even the trials and tribulations that come along with it. I know you were supposed to take it to Glamis but you’ve been dark since. Inquiring minds want to know the real world stuff. 

Back