Speed UTV

Here's the deal, without a windshield, there is no negative pressure being made inside of the cabin of the Speed. 

Once you introduce the windshield, then the cabin has negative pressure, and the dust, and heat from the radiator get's sucked back into it. Only difference between the Speed and any other SXS running a windshield is the heat from the radiator.
How’s your car doing?  

33 minutes ago, Dune-Track-N said:

Like this....

Exactly like that.  If that story was by itself, I'd write it off (I don't really like the dude's attitude on other things). Given all the lawyering RG is wont to do, however.  Yep.  Lines up, shoe fits, spade's a spade.

Exactly like that.  If that story was by itself, I'd write it off (I don't really like the dude's attitude on other things). Given all the lawyering RG is wont to do, however.  Yep.  Lines up, shoe fits, spade's a spade.
Your on his naughty list now.   LOL!  

1 hour ago, Dune-Track-N said:

Like this....

If Robbie was trying to protect his Patents, he would have his lawyer deal with it.  But instead, he is making threats and wants cash.  Seems to the same thing the Mob would do.

29 minutes ago, High Sierra Dad said:

How many RG patents has Ryan blown out of the water and made better? Dude is goddamn genius... makes RG look like a Crayon holder.

Paging LOTD!!!!!!!!   LMAO

He built the trailing arms that are currently on RG's AWD trophy truck. 

Back